WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Buying my first Vostok Amphibia

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  kgo 
#1 ·
Greetings to all,
Gentleman, I'm a noob here and planning o buy by 1st vostok amphibia
I'm thinking of buying it from Meranom.com and I have some questions about the product . So I hope the experts of Russian watches will chime in.
i'm mainly interested in Model 100 case with the below given dial design.
Amphibian Classic 710640 Meranom.com

Is it possible to get such dial changes through meranom?

At the same time I'm thinking of getting 24mm mesh strap for he watch How ever unable to find any reviews on the mesh strap sold by menoram. How is it ?

Lastly I saw there is a shipping delay from Russa. Is it still there ?

Thanks

#7 · (Edited)
I should PM Meranom and see .

By the way you haven't seen the last 2 questions

" At the same time I'm thinking of getting 24mm mesh strap for he watch How ever unable to find any reviews on the mesh strap sold by menoram. How is it ?

Lastly I saw there is a shipping delay from Russa. Is it still there ?
"

#8 ·
Vostok lug sizes go up to the size of 22mm, which is also the biggest Meranom sells. I'm assuming the quality should be as good as equally priced Chinese made ones or maybe slightly better.

And the Russian post is working slowly as usual, but there shouldn't be any significant delays right now.

#9 ·
Russian Post is always hit and miss, so you can never expect it to be 'fast' that's just something you need to deal with. Even without months-long delays it could still easily take a month. It just makes you more excited when the watch shows up.

Mesh is fine and cheap enough you might as well order it with the watch so you don't need to pay separate shipping. At worst you're out $12 if you want to get a high quality one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.