Elektronikas still made in 2017? - Page 11
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Elektronikas still made in 2017?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Re: Elektronikas still made in 2017?

"New" Soviet Elektronikas have emerged from Technochas' super secret vault.

First generation plastic case 5s.

Quote Originally Posted by Chascomm View Post
    No worries. See that 'И' logo? That is for Integral, the company responsible for both Elektronika and Kamerton brands. It's the real deal.

The bracelet looks good.

Have you identified the 5 melodies yet?
    Many thanks for your answer fellow. Only one question, i'm a newbie on this Elektronika's watches and maybe is a stupid question. It's the same Elektronika than Kamerton brand? The movement of the watches it's the same?, for what i have read, and understand, because my English it's a little poor, Integral is the company that made the movement, true?

In my case, what do i have? A Kamerton or a Elektronika? Many many thanks in advance.

The bracelet is similar to Casio bracelet, i love mine

Yes, i know that my watch have 3 or 4 melodies, but i don't know how to change or what are they for, It's funny because when i press some button the melody starts to sing

Electronika is a factory located in Minsk, Kamerton is a factory in Pinsk (Brest region). Both factories made watches (cases, modules etc.) itself, but many models was unified. Also before 1991 (approximately) both factories used brand "Electronika". "Integral" is a holding company (in Soviet times it calls "scientific and manufacturing union", NPO), which includes Electronika, Kamerton and some other electronic and microelectronic factories and R&D companies in Belarus.

Your watch was made by Electronika factory in the beginning of 2000s.
    Last edited by Surok55; 3 Weeks Ago at 19:14.
    Chascomm and Victorv like this.

Mod. Russian, China Mech. Chascomm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Victorv View Post
    Many thanks for your answer fellow. Only one question, i'm a newbie on this Elektronika's watches and maybe is a stupid question. It's the same Elektronika than Kamerton brand? The movement of the watches it's the same?, for what i have read, and understand, because my English it's a little poor, Integral is the company that made the movement, true?

In my case, what do i have? A Kamerton or a Elektronika? Many many thanks in advance.
    See Surok's answer below.

The bracelet is similar to Casio bracelet, i love mine
    I've got a couple of Casio-style bracelets and I'll be using one on my next Elektronika.

Yes, i know that my watch have 3 or 4 melodies, but i don't know how to change or what are they for, It's funny because when i press some button the melody starts to sing
    If it works like my 77A then each time you switch the alarm 'on' it changes to the next tune. So to get the tune that you want, you have to set it 'on', 'off', 'on', etc...
    cuthbert and Victorv like this.
    Chascomm
    Moderator, Russian Watches & Chinese Mechanical Watches Forums
    (no, I am not going to list all my watches here)

Часы Электроника 5-29391 СССР (different dial variants) seems to be their latest addition. I think they appeared today at their site.

Does anybody remember the trick to set the different melodies for the alarm/signal on the Integral-01 module? I used to remember how to do it (I think), it had something to do with holding buttons in a certain order but I seem to have forgotten the trick.

I'm pretty sure the 01 had more melodies than the standard beep, maybe I'm mistaken though...

Quote Originally Posted by Surok55 View Post
    Electronika is a factory located in Minsk, Kamerton is a factory in Pinsk (Brest region). Both factories made watches (cases, modules etc.) itself, but many models was unified. Also before 1991 (approximately) both factories used brand "Electronika". "Integral" is a holding company (in Soviet times it calls "scientific and manufacturing union", NPO), which includes Electronika, Kamerton and some other electronic and microelectronic factories and R&D companies in Belarus.

Surprising, for what I read I thought "Elektronika" was an "umbrella brand" for all digital (electronic) watches in USSR, including those not produced in Belarus like the Elektronika 1.

So, if Technochas want to call one of their watches "Elektronika XX by Technochas" they are not allowed by law?

Is there any place to find Casio A158/168 like metal bracelets, other than Casio OEM sold on eBay for as much money as a whole watch? I wasn't able to find such.

For my future Elektronikas of course.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GuessWho View Post
    Does anybody remember the trick to set the different melodies for the alarm/signal on the Integral-01 module? I used to remember how to do it (I think), it had something to do with holding buttons in a certain order but I seem to have forgotten the trick.

I'm pretty sure the 01 had more melodies than the standard beep, maybe I'm mistaken though...
    Figured it out, to set different melodies for alarm on the Integral 01 module press button 3 (mode) to go into alarm mode, there is a different melody for each alarm mode (1-5), to hear them all press button 4 (advance) in alarm mode to pick 1-5 then press and hold button 2 (set) and 4 (advance) at the same time, you will hear beeping (default alarm), press button 2 (set) again to switch to melody (alarm 2 is my favourite, melody is Kalinka) then once you've selected it press 4 (Advance) to confirm.
    Last edited by GuessWho; 2 Weeks Ago at 22:24.
    Chascomm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Surok55 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chascomm View Post
    See Surok's answer below.

I've got a couple of Casio-style bracelets and I'll be using one on my next Elektronika.

If it works like my 77A then each time you switch the alarm 'on' it changes to the next tune. So to get the tune that you want, you have to set it 'on', 'off', 'on', etc...
    Many many thanks for all the info guys, is a very interesting information.

I think i will go for the mininalist Electronika 53

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information