Elektronikas still made in 2017? - Page 2
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Elektronikas still made in 2017?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Re: Elektronikas still made in 2017?

If only they had steel cases then they could be very popular compared to Casio.
    Victorv likes this.

So...how can one from outside Belarus or Russia get one of these?
    Victorv likes this.
    CASIO / SEIKO / GLYCINE / DAMASKO / JAEGER-LECOULTRE (GRAIL)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizone View Post
    Already asked him if they can make watches with brushed steel cases. I would also like to see if they can reissue the plastic waterproof Elektronikas as a 0ATM digital watch is a tough sell in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Surok55 View Post
    Obviously, this is owner of russian online-shop. Due to russian laws, it's difficult to sell watches to russian customers directly from Belarus, so "Technochas" company have a dealer in Russia -- IP Roslov Nikolay, who lives in Moscow. By the way, it's me

But from other countries you can buy watches directly from belorussian company with postal shipping.
    Hello Nikolay, it's a small world.

Perhaps it's a good idea if you can introduce the watches your company makes here, as you can see you have our attention, also because the Belarussian Elektronikas were made in so many variants that it's difficult to track which one a customer wants.

For instance, Integral made the 01, 02, 03 and 04 model, are they all the same?
    Last edited by cuthbert; September 17th, 2017 at 06:38.

Mod. Russian, China Mech. Chascomm's Avatar

Those new retro Casios that all the kids are wearing now actually have 'chrome'-plated plastic cases. They feel even less substantial on the wrist than a classic thin Elektronika.
    hseldon likes this.
    Chascomm
    Moderator, Russian Watches & Chinese Mechanical Watches Forums
    (no, I am not going to list all my watches here)

I only care about stainless steel cases if they also make the watch somehow water proof. Considering that a stainless steel case is more expensive to make, I also want a bit more assurance I will not accidentally destroy the watch if it would suddenly really pour down while I am far away from home. With more risks of destroying it, I want it as cheap as possible.

Most of all I want the crystal to be changed from mineral glass to acrylic, so I can easily buff away any scratches.

Quote Originally Posted by wtma View Post
    This I wonder too. And is it possible to pay with Paypal?

Well, yesterday I was in Minsk, so I went to "TSUM" (ЦУМ) and, in the ground floor (1st floor in Minsk), in the watches section, there were 2 nice Technochas (Техночас), so I bought one of them, (чч-01) very nice one, it was at 83 something roubles (with 20% discount -yesterday all purchases in tsum had a 205). Belarussian rouble trades for about 2.2-2.3 roubles to the euro.

I asked the seller and she told me the watch is of new production and they are made in Belarus, so I am happyx2.
    Thanks to you comrades I rediscovered Technochas (Техночас). Like the feeling and feels very solid. Case is chromed, and chrome is very good, and weighs, so you should not be worried, it's made to stand a battle.
    And as a picture is worth a thousand words, here goes the proof:

Yes, I also succumbed with that cute Vostok I missed last year.

Now I'm back home but with a piece of history
    Best regards to all
    Robert
    Last edited by RFollia; September 17th, 2017 at 20:12.

Quote Originally Posted by wtma View Post
    I'm interested too. In what range of price moves this New watches?

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RFollia View Post
    Well, yesterday I was in Minsk, so I went to "TSUM" (ЦУМ) and, in the ground floor (1st floor in Minsk), in the watches section, there were 2 nice Technochas (Техночас), so I bought one of them, (чч-01) very nice one, it was at 83 something roubles (with 20% discount -yesterday all purchases in tsum had a 205). Belarussian rouble trades for about 2.2-2.3 roubles to the euro.

I asked the seller and she told me the watch is of new production and they are made in Belarus, so I am happyx2.
    Thanks to you comrades I rediscovered Technochas (Техночас). Like the feeling and feels very solid. Case is chromed, and chrome is very good, and weighs, so you should not be worried, it's made to stand a battle.
    And as a picture is worth a thousand words, here goes the proof:

Yes, I also succumbed with that cute Vostok I missed last year.

Now I'm back home but with a piece of history
    Best regards to all
    Robert
    Can you tell us if the timer and chronograph get to 1 hour or more?

Mod. Russian, China Mech. Chascomm's Avatar

Rfolia, I hope you will find time for a full review. I'm anticipating a growing forum interest in Tekhnochas so an independent review would be valuable.

Surok55, which Integral modules are currently available in Tekhnochas watches?

...and for the rest of you; if you haven't seen this already, you should take a look (wristwatches are halfway down the page):
    SOVIET DIGITAL ELECTRONICS MUSEUM. By Sergei Frolov
    KoperViking likes this.
    Chascomm
    Moderator, Russian Watches & Chinese Mechanical Watches Forums
    (no, I am not going to list all my watches here)

Quote Originally Posted by Chascomm View Post
    Rfolia, I hope you will find time for a full review. I'm anticipating a growing forum interest in Tekhnochas so an independent review would be valuable.

Surok55, which Integral modules are currently available in Tekhnochas watches?

...and for the rest of you; if you haven't seen this already, you should take a look (wristwatches are halfway down the page):
    SOVIET DIGITAL ELECTRONICS MUSEUM. By Sergei Frolov
    Nikolaj kindly shared this PDF with me.

So they have available the old Soviet 52,53,54 and 55, the basic Belarussian 60, the less basic Chinese 65M, the old Soviet Melodia 77 and the new (2000) Belurussian modules Integral 01 and 03, with standard and bigger fonts display.

I will order a 01 as well in the next days and make a review, this module has quite a few new features and is somewhat similar to a G shock 5600.

We are also discussing their future plans and he is open to our input from outside the former SSSR.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorv View Post
    I'm interested too. In what range of price moves this New watches?

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk
    Top model (Integral 01) 2550 rubles excluding shipping, that is about 37.5 euros at the current exchange.

The most basic model is the Kamerton 60 that goes for 1200 rubles, that would be 17.5 euros, so more expensive than Casio but on the other side it's a problem of volumes, F91Ws have been mass produced for almost 30 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cuthbert; September 18th, 2017 at 08:45.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information