I found this Amphibia for sale on the 'Bay.........maybe rare......dunno, I haven't seen one like it

Thread: I found this Amphibia for sale on the 'Bay.........maybe rare......dunno, I haven't seen one like it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I found this Amphibia for sale on the 'Bay.........maybe rare......dunno, I haven't seen one like it

Hi guys, I saw this Amphibia for sale, and thought it might be kinda uncommon. Maybe someone here might be looking for one, or just like the style.. (not my watch of course)

Enjoy, Andy

Unique Unusual Vostok Russian Howling Wolf Amphibia Automatic Watch No Reserve | eBay

The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley

Re: I found this Amphibia for sale on the 'Bay.........maybe rare......dunno, I haven't seen one lik

I don't know...the seller "Art111811" is a SHADY CHARACTER and I'd watch him! JUST KIDDIN', that's our own Art1118 right here on WUS!! LOL! I'm just hoping he reads this and gives me 'what for', because I just like to aggravate! I know this, you can trust ANYTHING he says about the watch on the auction PERIOD. So, I wouldn't worry one little bit. Good hunting!
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?" Hidden Content

Re: I found this Amphibia for sale on the 'Bay.........maybe rare......dunno, I haven't seen one lik

Thanks for the info brother. I'll have to save him as a seller, so I can check out his auctions : )
    My extra funds are kinda tied up at the moment, otherwise, I might consider bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by JRMTactical View Post
    I don't know...the seller "Art111811" is a SHADY CHARACTER and I'd watch him! JUST KIDDIN', that's our own Art1118 right here on WUS!! LOL! I'm just hoping he reads this and gives me 'what for', because I just like to aggravate! I know this, you can trust ANYTHING he says about the watch on the auction PERIOD. So, I wouldn't worry one little bit. Good hunting!
    Yo, thanks for sticking up for me. Interesting that one of "our own" noticed my eBay auctions. Been having difficulties lately selling on eBay, but have made some great buys! Anyone know any more about "Wolfman Jack" as I call the watch? For those not old enough to remember or live overseas, Wolfman Jack was a famous West Coast DJ during the height of Rock and Roll. Wolf on, keep howling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by art1118 View Post
    Yo, thanks for sticking up for me. Interesting that one of "our own" noticed my eBay auctions. Been having difficulties lately selling on eBay, but have made some great buys! Anyone know any more about "Wolfman Jack" as I call the watch? For those not old enough to remember or live overseas, Wolfman Jack was a famous West Coast DJ during the height of Rock and Roll. Wolf on, keep howling!!!
    We gotta stick up for one another, and seems like you've had a little run of not so good luck with some purchases lately. I've seen that watch before (maybe not necessarily yours), but I've seen that dial. Who knows? Vostok has had some "interesting" dials in their day and you know, as well as I do, the "Wolfman Jack" there is one of the more 'calm' ones. LOL!! Old "Wolfman" Jack...my remembrances of him were "The Midnight Special" TV variety show and a weekly radio show back in the 70's. Good luck with the watch sale...Hell, I couldn't even sell my Poljot Strela (MakTime)---it had 26 watchers, but no bids. I didn't give a precise international shipping rate, because of getting burned on another sale to France...that was the suggestion as to it's non-sale....oh well. I needed the money for tests and bills, but it was a sick feeling inside having "Stella" on the auction block. Cheers!!
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?" Hidden Content

it sure look like the "Grey Wolves" symbol. Grey wolves were a common symbol of the Steppe nomadic peoples of central asia, it symbolise the adaptation od survive of the wolf in almost every enviroment. Today this symbol with the muslim cresent moon it looks like the symbol of the Turkish extreme right wing nationalists and neo-phascists "Grey Wolves" which having ties with the turkish secret services and the turkish "para-state" Turkey use the grey wolves to do the "Dirty work" the goverment not want to do, like killing the greekcypriots protesters in 1996 tasos isaak.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Fubs1h3bCN...izoi_lykoi.gif

this is a photo of grey wolves together with turkish police killing tasos isaak in cyprus in 1996 during a protest for the occupation oif cyprus by turkey.
    ONLINE -

wikipedia on turkish grey wolves
    Grey Wolves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grey Wolves terrorists attack Kurds in occupied Cyprus | Parikiaki

VIENNESE CLASSROOM SHOWING SIGNS OF TURKISH FASCIST GREY WOLVES……. |

WOW, that is an almost EXACT match to the Grey Wolves symbol. Instead of having the triple crescents, there is one large crescent...who knows. Making an order to Vostok for watches is not that hard to do, I guess. They'll print a dial and put the watches together, as long as you meet the minimum requirements of a purchase order. We've all seen some strange dials out there that are obviously not individual hand painted pieces.... Interesting indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by JRMTactical View Post
    WOW, that is an almost EXACT match to the Grey Wolves symbol. Instead of having the triple crescents, there is one large crescent...who knows. Making an order to Vostok for watches is not that hard to do, I guess. They'll print a dial and put the watches together, as long as you meet the minimum requirements of a purchase order. We've all seen some strange dials out there that are obviously not individual hand painted pieces.... Interesting indeed!
    FYIW: On page 38 of Juri Levenberg's book, watch no.204, a 2 o'clock crown one, there is a Cyrillic inscription above the wolf which he translates as, "Gajar." I found this out: "Azerbaijan would later be passed to the Gajar family, leading to a brief dynasty before the beginning of its tumultuous history with Russia." Don't know if ths is helpful. All this discussion is really creating a lot of interest in my auction. Hope someone from this Forum bids!

Quote Originally Posted by art1118 View Post
    FYIW: On page 38 of Juri Levenberg's book, watch no.204, a 2 o'clock crown one, there is a Cyrillic inscription above the wolf which he translates as, "Gajar." I found this out: "Azerbaijan would later be passed to the Gajar family, leading to a brief dynasty before the beginning of its tumultuous history with Russia." Don't know if ths is helpful. All this discussion is really creating a lot of interest in my auction. Hope someone from this Forum bids!
    haha maybe someone from turkey or Azerbaijan would bid!

I found one more flag this time with only one crescent moon, i think this is exact with your watch in this link
    Βρήκαν τρεις «Γκρίζους Λύκους» ανάμεσα σε λαθρομετανάστες | ANTINEWS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information