I have another Vostok watch I need help identifying and getting information about. I would also like to sell it at some point.
1) The entire watch, including the band/strap, is gold coloured. The back is stainless steel, I believe.
2) Rotating gold coloured bezel with a red dot, 10, 20, 30 (black) and 40, 50 (red).
3) The face is light blue on the upper half and yellow on the bottom half.
4) In the upper, light blue half is a large gold Ukraine trident national symbol. In the bottom, yellow half, just below the center post is the word "Ukraine" in the native language. Just under that is the Vostok company symbol.
5) The design on the back is what appears to be a bird flying over the ocean lit by the sun's rays. Along the bottom edge is the word "ВОДОНЕПРОНИЦАЕМbIЕ".
It's a rather old watch (got it from a friend in the 80s) but it's still in beautiful shape. Unfortunately, I have no documentation for it.
Can anyone help? Thanks!