new banners for all who likes - Page 6
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: new banners for all who likes

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Ocean Springs, MS (AKA Redneck Territory)

Re: new banners for all who likes

Now THIS is what I like! Now I know why I like people who own Vostoks or any Russian-made watch.. :)
    "Time is an illusion; Lunchtime, doubly so." - Ford Prefect, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Alpha GMT Master -- Alpha Planet Ocean 781/1000 -- Alpha Seamaster LE (x2 In-Transit)
    Alpha Seamaster Multifunction -- Bagelsport MILGAUSS (In Transit) -- Casio AMW-320R Diver (In Transit)
    Casio G-Shock G-2300 Tough Solar -- Citizen Navihawk Blue Angels Chronographn
    Invicta Pro Diver 8926ob -- Seiko 6119-6000 '5' Series -- Seiko 7002-7009 Diver
    Seiko SKX009 Diver -- Timex Ironman Triathlon Shock -- Timex Ironman Triathlon 20th Anniversary
    Timex Ironman Triathlon -- Vostok Amphibia -- Vostok Amphibia Neptune -- Vostok Kommandierskie (x6)

Might I humbly request a banner for the Amphibia Neptune? :)
    "Time is an illusion; Lunchtime, doubly so." - Ford Prefect, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Alpha GMT Master -- Alpha Planet Ocean 781/1000 -- Alpha Seamaster LE (x2 In-Transit)
    Alpha Seamaster Multifunction -- Bagelsport MILGAUSS (In Transit) -- Casio AMW-320R Diver (In Transit)
    Seiko SKX009 Diver -- Timex Ironman Triathlon Shock -- Timex Ironman Triathlon 20th Anniversary
    Timex Ironman Triathlon -- Vostok Amphibia -- Vostok Amphibia Neptune -- Vostok Kommandierskie (x6)

Maybe, maybe!;) when I`m a little bit less busy.

The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley

Re: Strela banners

Silversen, great banners!!! Love them!! Could you do a Pobeda 'Red 12' --- my collection of them is growing, and I find them to be wonderful little jewels! Thanks again for all your hard work! Spacebo!
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?" Hidden Content

Hi, JRMTactical! Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, I`m too busy now and it`s impossible for me to make it before the New Year day.
    But I will find time and make a banner for you and RedneckVostokGuy. So have a little patience, fellas.

For beautiful work like that, I'm a patient person. :) No worries!

The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley

ABSOLUTELY!! I'm not one to 'look a gift horse in the mouth'!! THANK YOU, KIND SIR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silversen View Post
    Hi, JRMTactical! Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, I`m too busy now and it`s impossible for me to make it before the New Year day.
    But I will find time and make a banner for you and RedneckVostokGuy. So have a little patience, fellas.
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?" Hidden Content

Here are three Neptun banners. Hope you`ll like one of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Silversen; January 1st, 2012 at 17:16.

And now two Pobeda banners. Here you are!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Silversen; January 1st, 2012 at 16:03.

Silversen!

Thanks for the banners and helping a non-computer addict to cope with pic-attachment.

Perhaps next project will bee a 3017 banner!:)

Thanks to michele as well for helping!

wood

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information