new banners for all who likes
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: new banners for all who likes

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

new banners for all who likes

Colleagues!

I’d like to present you some banners made by me. I’m not a professional, but I like this kind of work. The first three banners, that I made several days ago when I had free time at work, were submitted by me in Anna’s (aka Vaurien) thread “May 9th is arriving”. She hinted me at making a new thread for banners. I couldn’t stop myself and have made some more banners.

I strongly believe that all the enthusiasts of Russian watch collecting should have good interesting and attractive banners.

Besides, I have every reason to consider that wearing Russian watches is something like declaration of independence. You have choice what to wear, but you choose Russian watches. And you’re wearing Russian watches not to impress someone or to look more respectable, but out of your inner need. I guess you see in them something that is close to you and feel behind them something important. They give you answers to your intuitive questions. This is a position of an independent person.

I see that the Russian section of the Watchuseek forum is slightly different from the others. And it’s actually not about the watches you wear but about you and your state of mind. That`s the reason why I feel much among friends here.

You can use any banner you like.
    I’d be proud if you find some of them interesting.
    Let them attract attention to your watches. Let people from other watch forums seeing your great watches and your banners ask you about them and search for more information in the internet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

isometrus, K-19, James_ and 12 others like this.

Re: new banners for all who likes

That is very impressive work, you obviously have a talent for graphical design! And thank you for donating your work for free use. I'm missing the Kirova owners club though...

These are fantastic! Thanks so much Silversen and I will surely use a couple
    seiko · orient · citizen · casio · timex · rolex · omega · garmin · victorinox

Children need your help. Please share your blessings...
    Hidden Content -
    https://Hidden Content style="font-family: Verdana">
    Hidden Content - http://
    Hidden Content style="font-family: Verdana">
    Hidden Content -
    Hidden Content style="font-family: Verdana">
    Hidden Content -
    Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Save The Children - Hidden Content

Fine work! Thank you very much!
    I feel expecially attracted by Gagarin's banners. He was such a fine boy!
    Russian watches were designed to be maintained in the field by an agricultural worker using nothing but a hammer, a sickle, and some tractor grease... (phd)

My flickr watches: Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thanks. Got mine

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidor View Post
    That is very impressive work, you obviously have a talent for graphical design! And thank you for donating your work for free use. I'm missing the Kirova owners club though...
    Does this look like what you`re missing?
    It seems the Soviet Union is still alive at least in some things.
    - Hey, tovarisch, don`t relax! KGB never sleeps!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice indeed

How about a Volmax logo that incorporates the 3 brands in cyrillic? Just an idea. I was planning to make one when I had some spare time but you seem to be pretty good at it.
    Buran Siberia (x2 black and white), Aviator Chrono II (poljot31681), Ferrari Jumbo Pit Crew,Alpha Jump Hour, MZI Skeleton, MKII Stingray,Elgin 18s,Agat stopwatch, Sturmanskie Sputnik,Raketa Pilot, Poljot Traveller,Tscheljabinsk military clock, Kirovskie Crab, Vostok Amphibia (tank dial), 3133 Strela replica, Alpha Jumphour Tank,Denissov Barracuda 31681,Laco B-Uhr type B, Stowa Antea KS
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Pictures: Hidden Content

Nice work Silversen! I know it is easy to work on a larger scale, but what looks good full-screen can look awful when shrunk to small size.

You are also right in saying that those who like Russian watches are more confident, not feeling a need to conform to others' values. Otherwise everybody in the world would be wearing Rolex watches! I feel that on average we are a lot more aware of, and appreciative of the history, engineering, heritage, and generally the inner workings than average too.

Thanks for doing this. It'll be the best if you can make this a sticky thread!
    "Life is more than just a sum of the 6 senses" - Jefnando

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information