The new Vostok Amphibia SE. - Page 24
Like Tree5190Likes

Thread: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

Page 24 of 282 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

I was looking for another watch and stumbled across a thread. I cannot remember which forum, but I think it was on orologi.forumfree.it or possible forum orologiando . As far as the Spanish forum, that is relojes-especiales foro. Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by invernomuto View Post
    I wonder why they do not increase the production of the new Amphibia SEs and the New ss bezels. They seems to sell like hot cakes... And I am hungry!!!

Which Italian forum do you refer to?
    Thanks...

Ciao
    invernomuto likes this.
    Squale 20 Maxi, CWC RN Diver, Precista PRS-10, Vostok Amphibia SE, Citizen BM6400-Eco & Caravelle 11DP​-1966 & Manchester Watch Works
    DEFENSOR FORTIS ~ You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. Sir Winston Churchill

Here is one of the threads: Vostok amphibia SE I saw few others too.
    invernomuto likes this.
    Squale 20 Maxi, CWC RN Diver, Precista PRS-10, Vostok Amphibia SE, Citizen BM6400-Eco & Caravelle 11DP​-1966 & Manchester Watch Works
    DEFENSOR FORTIS ~ You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. Sir Winston Churchill

Mine (710 on Zulu) arrived yesterday and I must say this is exactly what I was looking for from Vostok. The SS polished bezel along with the simple no-date dial reminds me heavily of my favorite vintage divers.

I wasn't sure about the zulu on the 710 case, but it really gives off the vintage dive/tool/military watch vibe. It's a little stiff, but overall on par with most of the nato/zulu straps I've owned.

I have had it running now for ~24hrs and the time is holding steady, not exactly percision testing, but I haven't been late (or early) for a meeting yet ;)

Now...to track down the Vostok rubber strap for it.
    James_, Perdendosi and Ticonderoga like this.
    Not as clumsy or as random as a cell phone. An elegant timepiece for a more civilized time.

Congratulations. I found the Zulu softens up as you wear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by subrosa View Post
    Mine (710 on Zulu) arrived yesterday and I must say this is exactly what I was looking for from Vostok. The SS polished bezel along with the simple no-date dial reminds me heavily of my favorite vintage divers.

I wasn't sure about the zulu on the 710 case, but it really gives off the vintage dive/tool/military watch vibe. It's a little stiff, but overall on par with most of the nato/zulu straps I've owned.

I have had it running now for ~24hrs and the time is holding steady, not exactly percision testing, but I haven't been late (or early) for a meeting yet ;)

Now...to track down the Vostok rubber strap for it.
    The president of the awesome watch owners club. A.W.O.C.

Hidden Content

A few more pictures because

DM71, hb5, Kisifer and 5 others like this.

Nice tattoo too James

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    James_ likes this.

James, I really like the look on the NATO strap. I can't wait to receive mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_ View Post
    A few more pictures because

Gents, is any part of the SE's stainless steel or are they chrome-plated brass? I am thinking about putting a Murphey bezel on it. But I am not sure until I receive mine in the mail.

I think the new ones are steel... but I had a 'spare' Murphy bezel, so I used it!

Karsten, DM71, jagoda and 1 others like this.

OUTSTANDING! You beat me too it! I like that look!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draygo View Post
    I think the new ones are steel... but I had a 'spare' Murphy bezel, so I used it!

Page 24 of 282 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread Information