The new Vostok Amphibia SE. - Page 282
Like Tree5191Likes

Thread: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282
Results 2,811 to 2,815 of 2815

Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwomble View Post
    I take it you meant that you noticed the lack of bear-fur often seen in wrist-shots around here?
    Yes, and the arm just looks nice overall. Nicer-looking than an average guy's arm. Exudes warmth somehow. No offense if you don't like that description, claradead. Just stating my impression.

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk
    claradead and mrwomble like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwomble View Post
    I take it you meant that you noticed the lack of bear-fur often seen in wrist-shots around here?
    Ha! It's amazing how easily I am able to tune that out -- especially when there's a nice watch in the foreground taking all the attention.

But every time my wife walks by when I'm viewing the WRUW thread, I get a response along the lines of "EWWWWWWWW what the hell are you looking at??"

Quote Originally Posted by mroatman View Post
    Ha! It's amazing how easily I am able to tune that out -- especially when there's a nice watch in the foreground taking all the attention.

But every time my wife walks by when I'm viewing the WRUW thread, I get a response along the lines of "EWWWWWWWW what the hell are you looking at??"
    Ha, I've had that response too!
    claradead and mroatman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kayeng View Post
    Yes, and the arm just looks nice overall. Nicer-looking than an average guy's arm. Exudes warmth somehow. No offense if you don't like that description, claradead. Just stating my impression.

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk
    No offense taken! I honestly rather look at hairy men arms that fit the watch properly, then on my dainty wrist. LOL@mroatman I get that a lot when looking at the forums during office hours
    I have been out of the game for quite a while though Glad to be back on the russian forums. 3 Cheers to Meranom for always tempting me!!!
    instagram.com/claradead

Quote Originally Posted by claradead View Post
    I honestly rather look at hairy men arms that fit the watch properly, then on my dainty wrist.
    I'm in the same boat. Even though I'm a dude, I suffer from dainty wrists too . I first started with vostok amphibias but now I only collect vintage soviets. (Even my 34mm vostok looks massive on me though lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cptwalker; 1 Week Ago at 21:02.
    claradead likes this.

Thread Information