The new Vostok Amphibia SE. - Page 3
Like Tree5191Likes

Thread: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

Quote Originally Posted by JRMTactical View Post
    Dude, not only are they AWESOME, they're just damn awesomely awesome... I sit and stare at mine for at least 30 minutes a day and ruminate upon their awesome awesomeness! Both of mine are 100 cases, too...which is AWESOME! I can send you a PM in a little bit detailing all of the ways these things are awesome, maybe you can study the pictures and pick out some awesome things that I might have missed because of their awesomeness. I don't understand why this would upset you, Kyle....am I missing something. Maybe I'm just missing it because of my TWO awesome SE's!

Your awesome buddy,

"Awesome" Bobby

(Ok folks, let's see how this enthusiastic post goes over with our buddy Perdendosi! My sick sense of humor may cause him to explode....not literally, more like Yosemite Sam vs Bugs Bunny type rant... LOL)
    JRMTactical and lucky watch like this.

- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
    Current collection:
    Omega Seamaster 2255.80 "Electric Blue" | Mercer Airfoil | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Mido Multifort | Lew & Huey Acionna | Seiko 6139-7100 "Darth Vader Helmet" | Prometheus Jellyfish Yellow | Ventus Mori Brass Diver 300m | Deaumar Ensign | Citizen NY0040-9 | Bulova Langford 6B159 | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero"

Name:  awesome-graphic.jpg
Views: 4414
Size:  19.5 KB

The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley

Perdendosi and lucky watch like this.
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?" Hidden Content

I love that new Amphibians...

Quote Originally Posted by Pato Sentado View Post
    I love that new Amphibians...
    ... They are awesome.

- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
    Current collection:
    Omega Seamaster 2255.80 "Electric Blue" | Mercer Airfoil | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Mido Multifort | Lew & Huey Acionna | Seiko 6139-7100 "Darth Vader Helmet" | Prometheus Jellyfish Yellow | Ventus Mori Brass Diver 300m | Deaumar Ensign | Citizen NY0040-9 | Bulova Langford 6B159 | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero"

The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley

Ok....this awesome stuff is STUPEFYING!!!

(I checked the Thesaurus)
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?" Hidden Content

Just taken the SE off for the first time since last Friday as my new Sea-Gull arrived today. I feel bad, almost lost without the SE, as much as I love my new Sea-Gull. It’s a combination of having been chosen and the sheer awesomeness that comes with possession of an SE. Last I night I could not sleep. I awoke to find myself hovering just above my bed. It was all down to Vostok awesomeness,
    Still won’t let it go to my head, I will try and keep both my feet firmly planted on the ground and take the forum more seriously.
    Cheers.
    Perdendosi likes this.
    The president of the awesome watch owners club. A.W.O.C.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lucky watch View Post
    Just taken the SE off for the first time since last Friday as my new Sea-Gull arrived today. I feel bad, almost lost without the SE, as much as I love my new Sea-Gull. It’s a combination of having been chosen and the sheer awesomeness that comes with possession of an SE. Last I night I could not sleep. I awoke to find myself hovering just above my bed. It was all down to Vostok awesomeness,
    Still won’t let it go to my head, I will try and keep both my feet firmly planted on the ground and take the forum more seriously.
    Cheers.
    I'll look after the SE for you while you're having an affair with the SeaGull. Where are you located?

I'll give it back.

It's true.

Really.
    Last edited by rymnd; October 23rd, 2013 at 03:48. Reason: I'm lying.
    lucky watch likes this.

They are really nice judging from photos, but if you're losing sleep over a watch you might have a problem.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    lucky watch likes this.

I got my 110SE last night. My wife asked what the package in the mail was. I told her that the package had Russian on it: "Oh, it's a watch. You and your watches".

I wonder what she'll think if I order a couple more.
    DM71, isti, jose-CostaRica and 8 others like this.

Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread Information