The new Vostok Amphibia SE. - Page 4
Like Tree5191Likes

Thread: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

have any more of these popped up on meranom? I got lucky with a 420 on eBay but, owing to my complete lack of self control, would consider another style case as well.

Beautiful. If I didn't already have too many divers, this would be a buy. My blue Scuba dude will need to suffice, for now.
    Collection
    Seiko Mods - Vintage Omegas - Chinese/Indian/Russian Watches.

Hidden Content

My 710555KN has arrived.
    Is this normal that I can't screw down the crown totaly?
    My other concern is that the bezel can be rotated quite easily.

and a quick wirst shoot :)
    Last edited by isti; October 31st, 2013 at 07:12. Reason: adding wirst shot
    James_ and lucky watch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strog View Post
    I got my 110SE last night. My wife asked what the package in the mail was. I told her that the package had Russian on it: "Oh, it's a watch. You and your watches".

I wonder what she'll think if I order a couple more.
    Can you even figure how often how many of us have to hear this very sentence "Oh, it's a watch. You and your watches! " in their respective language, normally accompanied by rolling eyes to underscore its hidden unsaid meaning?
    :)
    mrwomble and JonS1967 like this.
    Авиатор ‣ АВР ‣ Аврора ‣ Агат ‣ Адмиральские ‣ Амфибия ‣ АЧВ ‣ АЧС ‣ Буран ‣ Волна ‣ Восток ‣ Генеральские ‣ Денисов ‣ Заря ‣ Звезда ‣ ЗиМ ‣ Кировские ‣ Командирские ‣ Луч ‣ Маяк ‣ Мир ‣ Молния ‣ Москва ‣ Наири ‣ Океан ‣ Орион ‣ Победа ‣ Полёт ‣ Пионер ‣ Ракета ‣ Родина ‣ Россия ‣ Сатурн ‣ Сигнал ‣ Слава ‣ Спортивные ‣ Спутник ‣ Стрела ‣ Хрусталь ‣ Чайка ‣ Штурманские ‣ Электроника ‣ ЯнтарьAlba ‣ Aspor ‣ AviatorSwiss ‣ Blonex ‣ Błonie ‣ Car'n'Driver ‣ Chateau ‣ Citizen ‣ Clipper ‣ Deuta ‣ Enicar ‣ Franklin ‣ Fuji ‣ Glashütte ‣ Glycine ‣ Gruen ‣ HenriGireaux ‣ Junghans ‣ Junkers ‣ Karex ‣ Lip ‣ LordElgin ‣ Mido ‣ Moeris ‣ Onsa ‣ Orient ‣ ParaNeptun ‣ Plymouth ‣ Poltik ‣ Premira ‣ Prim ‣ Primato ‣ Rega ‣ Ricoh ‣ Rivado ‣ Royal ‣ Royce ‣ Ruhla ‣ RWUE ‣ Seca ‣ Seiko ‣ Shanghai ‣ Silvia ‣ Thiel ‣ TimeRite ‣ Tissot ‣ UMF ‣ Ursacord ‣ VostokEurope ‣ Yrda ‣ Zentra ‣ Zeppelin ‣ ZMP ‣ Zodiac

Quote Originally Posted by isti View Post
    My other concern is that the bezel can be rotated quite easily.
    Unfortunately, the issue with the crown is normal, it happens with Vostok often. Meranom mentioned that first watches had an issue with the bezel: it was either difficult to rotate it or easy enough.

I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by isti View Post
    My 710555KN has arrived.
    Yes, this is Amphibia-typical, but not a problem.
    Btw, nice Amphibia, congrats :)

best

Quote Originally Posted by emoscambio View Post
    Can you even figure how often how many of us have to hear this very sentence "Oh, it's a watch. You and your watches! " in their respective language, normally accompanied by rolling eyes to underscore its hidden unsaid meaning?
    :)
    I wasn't surprised at the "You and your watches" part.

I thought it was funny that she already figured out Russian writing means watch considering this is my 2nd Russian watch.

Quote Originally Posted by emoscambio View Post
    Can you even figure how often how many of us have to hear this very sentence "Oh, it's a watch. You and your watches! " in their respective language, normally accompanied by rolling eyes to underscore its hidden unsaid meaning? :)
    From my wife, my 6 year old and my postman...

Quote Originally Posted by Ham2 View Post

From my wife, my 6 year old and my postman...
    Oh yes, the postwoman! The lovely Bavarian Frau Liebsch! I have to go to the local mini-post-office and pick up my padded envelops, all coming from Poland as signed for mail. The envelops are always waiting for me, there is a lollypop waiting for my four years old daughter, who strangely enough always want to accompany me to the post office. Then back in the car, the ripping off the envelop including the bubble wrap coating, Keeping the stamps for my neighbour. Unwrapping with more or less violence the watch tightly packed in toilet paper and duct tape, admiring it for a while, winding by two or three turns, wondering whether the tiny subsecond turns or not, which it eventually always does, and driving back home full of joy, yet in a rush because of some soon ending auction ;)
    Last edited by emoscambio; November 1st, 2013 at 08:56.
    pwalsh21, OhDark30 and Hoonnu like this.
    Авиатор ‣ АВР ‣ Аврора ‣ Агат ‣ Адмиральские ‣ Амфибия ‣ АЧВ ‣ АЧС ‣ Буран ‣ Волна ‣ Восток ‣ Генеральские ‣ Денисов ‣ Заря ‣ Звезда ‣ ЗиМ ‣ Кировские ‣ Командирские ‣ Луч ‣ Маяк ‣ Мир ‣ Молния ‣ Москва ‣ Наири ‣ Океан ‣ Орион ‣ Победа ‣ Полёт ‣ Пионер ‣ Ракета ‣ Родина ‣ Россия ‣ Сатурн ‣ Сигнал ‣ Слава ‣ Спортивные ‣ Спутник ‣ Стрела ‣ Хрусталь ‣ Чайка ‣ Штурманские ‣ Электроника ‣ ЯнтарьAlba ‣ Aspor ‣ AviatorSwiss ‣ Blonex ‣ Błonie ‣ Car'n'Driver ‣ Chateau ‣ Citizen ‣ Clipper ‣ Deuta ‣ Enicar ‣ Franklin ‣ Fuji ‣ Glashütte ‣ Glycine ‣ Gruen ‣ HenriGireaux ‣ Junghans ‣ Junkers ‣ Karex ‣ Lip ‣ LordElgin ‣ Mido ‣ Moeris ‣ Onsa ‣ Orient ‣ ParaNeptun ‣ Plymouth ‣ Poltik ‣ Premira ‣ Prim ‣ Primato ‣ Rega ‣ Ricoh ‣ Rivado ‣ Royal ‣ Royce ‣ Ruhla ‣ RWUE ‣ Seca ‣ Seiko ‣ Shanghai ‣ Silvia ‣ Thiel ‣ TimeRite ‣ Tissot ‣ UMF ‣ Ursacord ‣ VostokEurope ‣ Yrda ‣ Zentra ‣ Zeppelin ‣ ZMP ‣ Zodiac

Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information