The new Vostok Amphibia SE.
Like Tree5190Likes

Thread: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

Page 1 of 282 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2815
  1. #1
    Member lucky watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Shrewsbury England.
    Posts
    1,127

    The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    Meranom and Vostok got this right. The 420 case on rubber.

    Name:  100_2774.jpg
Views: 30340
Size:  174.6 KB

    Name:  100_2768.jpg
Views: 28765
Size:  103.4 KB

    Name:  100_2770.jpg
Views: 28617
Size:  119.9 KB

    Name:  100_2772.jpg
Views: 28600
Size:  143.2 KB

    Name:  100_2787.jpg
Views: 28383
Size:  68.2 KB

    Name:  100_2779.jpg
Views: 30901
Size:  99.6 KB
    The president of the awesome watch owners club. A.W.O.C.

    Hidden Content




  2. #2
    Member 10 ATM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky watch View Post
    Meranom and Vostok got this right.

    They did indeed !

    Received mine yesterday (no pics yet) and they're absolutely beautiful and well made. Like the new hands. The dial is a very dark, flat black without the usual lumps or bumps; print is crisp, lume isn't great but a lot better than it used to be and the new bezels are just quality.
    And Yay! for the black date wheel !
    JRMTactical and KeyzerSausage like this.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    522

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    Your watches look great and its long overdue. I hope Vostok would consider a matte finish case also.
    JRMTactical likes this.

  4. #4
    Member watchloco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,195

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    It is outstanding to read good reviews from all who have received one. That only means I have to get my hands on one sooner or later. Enjoy!
    JRMTactical and Badiker like this.
    Would you say I have a plethora of watches?

  5. #5
    Member Perdendosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    5,371

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    Grr. Hrrumph. I'm still waiting for the 100s to go on sale. I twice missed my opportunity to get them (I think the sales window was less than 1/2 hour both times... and in the second time I even had one in my cart but didn't check out fast enough). All these "man these watches are so awesome" threads are starting to get my dander up! :)
    JRMTactical likes this.


    - Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
    Current collection:
    Omega Seamaster 2255.80 "Electric Blue" | Mercer Airfoil | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Mido Multifort | Lew & Huey Acionna | Seiko 6139-7100 "Darth Vader Helmet" | Prometheus Jellyfish Yellow | Ventus Mori Brass Diver 300m | Deaumar Ensign | Citizen NY0040-9 | Bulova Langford 6B159 | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero"


  6. #6
    Member JRMTactical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Valley of Death, but I fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in The Valley
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perdendosi View Post
    Grr. Hrrumph. I'm still waiting for the 100s to go on sale. I twice missed my opportunity to get them (I think the sales window was less than 1/2 hour both times... and in the second time I even had one in my cart but didn't check out fast enough). All these "man these watches are so awesome" threads are starting to get my dander up! :)
    Dude, not only are they AWESOME, they're just damn awesomely awesome... I sit and stare at mine for at least 30 minutes a day and ruminate upon their awesome awesomeness! Both of mine are 100 cases, too...which is AWESOME! I can send you a PM in a little bit detailing all of the ways these things are awesome, maybe you can study the pictures and pick out some awesome things that I might have missed because of their awesomeness. I don't understand why this would upset you, Kyle....am I missing something. Maybe I'm just missing it because of my TWO awesome SE's!

    Your awesome buddy,

    "Awesome" Bobby



    (Ok folks, let's see how this enthusiastic post goes over with our buddy Perdendosi! My sick sense of humor may cause him to explode....not literally, more like Yosemite Sam vs Bugs Bunny type rant... LOL)
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?" Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Member lucky watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Shrewsbury England.
    Posts
    1,127

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    No one likes to see a fellow watch enthusiast getting their dander up but these are awesome watches and the feeling of awesomeness is greater because I feel I have been chosen. I put the watch on yesterday for the first time and it is so awesome that I had to sleep with it. I think there should be a special section on here for those that have been chosen. We could call it AWOC: THE AWSOMME WATCH OWNERS CLUB.

    Name:  100_2765.jpg
Views: 27414
Size:  126.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by JRMTactical View Post
    Dude, not only are they AWESOME, they're just damn awesomely awesome... I sit and stare at mine for at least 30 minutes a day and ruminate upon their awesome awesomeness! Both of mine are 100 cases, too...which is AWESOME! I can send you a PM in a little bit detailing all of the ways these things are awesome, maybe you can study the pictures and pick out some awesome things that I might have missed because of their awesomeness. I don't understand why this would upset you, Kyle....am I missing something. Maybe I'm just missing it because of my TWO awesome SE's!

    Your awesome buddy,

    "Awesome" Bobby



    (Ok folks, let's see how this enthusiastic post goes over with our buddy Perdendosi! My sick sense of humor may cause him to explode....not literally, more like Yosemite Sam vs Bugs Bunny type rant... LOL)
    DM71, JRMTactical, RobNJ and 3 others like this.
    The president of the awesome watch owners club. A.W.O.C.

    Hidden Content




  8. #8
    Member 10 ATM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    I too am a chosen one
    Attached Images Attached Images




  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    733

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perdendosi View Post
    Grr. Hrrumph. I'm still waiting for the 100s to go on sale. I twice missed my opportunity to get them (I think the sales window was less than 1/2 hour both times... and in the second time I even had one in my cart but didn't check out fast enough). All these "man these watches are so awesome" threads are starting to get my dander up! :)
    I am waiting for the same one too....
    JRMTactical likes this.

  10. #10
    Member schnurrp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,815

    Re: The new Vostok Amphibia SE.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky watch View Post
    No one likes to see a fellow watch enthusiast getting their dander up but these are awesome watches and the feeling of awesomeness is greater because I feel I have been chosen. I put the watch on yesterday for the first time and it is so awesome that I had to sleep with it. I think there should be a special section on here for those that have been chosen. We could call it AWOC: THE AWSOMME WATCH OWNERS CLUB.
    These posts are AWESOME!!! Lucky watch's "AWOC: THE AWSOMME WATCH OWNERS CLUB" is an awesome idea!!! By the way, does that refer to an awesome watch or an awesome watch owner because I think I could belong to the second but probably not the first as I don't own an awesome SE.

    edit: I really think they are awesome, by the way.
    Last edited by schnurrp; October 19th, 2013 at 16:03.
    JRMTactical, RobNJ and lucky watch like this.

Page 1 of 282 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •