WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

NVCH-30 Reissue by watch.ru w/ Meranom

170K views 1K replies 182 participants last post by  Rimmed762 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, there!

Some good news for you!

Comrades from russian forum are making NVCH-30 Reissue right now.

Pretty cool?
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brand

Specifications:
Manufactirer - Meranon
Water Resist - 30 ATM
Case Diameter - 42 mm
Concept n Style - Tobacco Matt Dial w/ On-dial marks w/ Withe Superluminova (C3)
Movement - Vostok 2415
Price (approx.) - Starts from 180 USD (info since Feb. 2014)
MEMBERS LIST AND LATEST INFO (rus|eng)

First, they have only 100 places, so only few WUS members had a luck to join this project. But now, number of limited watches has grown up to 200 pieces, so you can join this project and get one gorgeous NVCH-30 Amphibia w/ 30 ATM WR.

UPD

NVCH-30 equipment:
2 types of lugs
2 types of straps - nylon and leather
So, there is only one design with many accessories. That's means, you'll have both types of lugs! :-!

UPD 2

Here is TWO MEMBERS LISTS:
OLD (100)
NEW (300)
I am (Komandir on watch.ru НВЧ-30 Project) decided, and comrades from watch.ru and Meranom supported my decision, to increase number of watches. As Meranon says, 300 pieces with 300 meters!

UPD 3

About payment and shipment.

I and Meranom thinks about it. I think, it will be the same methods of payment and shipment as on Meranom site.
This will be more clear in the end of Fall.

UPD 4

Hello comrades!
Originally post on the Watch.ru

I'm proposed:
When you pay amount per wristwatch - please paid additional 0.34% of the watch value, as payment for issue №1 from list - wristwatch applelone.
Thank you!
PLEASE! If someone, for whatever reason, can not\will not want to pay, please let me know by PM (confidentially and no offense).
Thanks to all!
UPD 5

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Brand

Best regards,
applelone

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Hello Applelone - Yes, I would like to add my name to this project - I'm in if you will have me?

Can I assume that we get a choice of either the watch on the left or the one on the right. At what stage do you make this choice please?
+1

I am only interested by the the watch on the right with the 300m's lug. I have already the number 61. So it is good for this model (the one I would like)?

Fashion accessory Watch Jewellery

If yes, I am interested to reserve a second one.

Thank you.

#9 ·
Great to see this project moving forward and many thanks and congratulations to the forces behind it - a fantastic rendition of an iconic diver. You watch.ru guys are a becoming a bad influence on my wallet

My preference/vote is for the wire lug version seen on the original 300m divers. Just let me know when and where to send the money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.