Parts Wanted - Page 9
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Parts Wanted

Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast

Re: Parts Wanted

Thanks anyway, and thanks again for your help with a donor movement.

I have just found a Sturmanskie chrono in a vintage watch shop down in the French Quarter. It has the same bezel as my OKEAH. I think I might get it and swap out the bezels.
    Motherlandwatch.webs.com- my current SOVIET/RUSSIAN collection... I've got some Non-Russians put away somewhere Hidden Content
    MWD- Self Proclaimed WIS of the Big Easy

Re: stainless steel bezel crown for my vintage Okeah

Hello,

I have a Strela 3133 black face reissue and the crown has gone missing. It was on the watch when I wound it yesterday morning. Somewhere in between the office and home it fell off, I noticed it missing at about 6pm. Is this a part that is easy to obtain? I took it to a watch shop and they didn't have parts to fit it. Can someone advise me where to find replacement? thank you.

Hey Dedatos, any news on that donor movement?
    Motherlandwatch.webs.com- my current SOVIET/RUSSIAN collection... I've got some Non-Russians put away somewhere Hidden Content

Feeling citizen of an endangered yet beautiful globe

Dear MWS,
    Mechanism is on the way to Athens-Greece arriving there saturday (tomorrow) My friend is supposed to get it (together with his red wine!) then send it to y via normal post but registered letter to you. From here it is next to impossible to send to you parcels and it also costs more money if registered mail. Also, through europe it shall be less subjected to customs controls I suppose!...
    Dedatos
    Normaly it should depart from Athens Monday because post office as i know is next to his house. Usually he is ponctual.
    Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by dedatos View Post
    Dear MWS,
    Mechanism is on the way to Athens-Greece arriving there saturday (tomorrow) My friend is supposed to get it (together with his red wine!) then send it to y via normal post but registered letter to you. From here it is next to impossible to send to you parcels and it also costs more money if registered mail. Also, through europe it shall be less subjected to customs controls I suppose!...
    Dedatos
    Normaly it should depart from Athens Monday because post office as i know is next to his house. Usually he is ponctual.
    Thanks! I will let you know when it arrives!

:thanks

Feeling citizen of an endangered yet beautiful globe

Dear MWD,
    Mechanism is in Athens Greece but my friend just sent me a message that he has not yr address. You have sent me yr address and I have relayed it to him then arrased from my messages!! It seems he has not received my message!!
    Could y repeat yr address so that I can send it to him and he can send the mechanism asap???
    Sorry for this delay!

Dedatos
    Georgia

Hello I am searching for a crown (and possible stem+crown as I am not sure if the stem is intact) for the raketa in this post

How to take out a broken stem?

if you have one, please contact me so we can agree on something.
    Also if you do not have it but can point me to the right source that would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Eduardo

This might sound like an odd request, but here it is: looking for a glassback for a 3133 chrono (see pictures of watch below). This watch is (was, I bought it!) my personal grail (please don't ask why ) so I would like to show off the powerful 3133.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho View Post
    Hello I am searching for a crown (and possible stem+crown as I am not sure if the stem is intact) for the raketa in this post

How to take out a broken stem?

if you have one, please contact me so we can agree on something.
    Also if you do not have it but can point me to the right source that would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Eduardo
    Hi Eduardo

I have a Crown and stem from a Raketa 2628H movement that looks very similar to the stem you require.

Can anyone confirm that this will fit your movement ?.

Cheers
    Lee

Hi Lee thanks for the help! I found a new crown some days ago and I fitted it to the stem.

Originally I thought I have solved the problem but the stem is a bit too short and the crown unscrewed.

On the other hand if I tight the crown to much it will not attach properly to the movement.
    I am trying to find the middle gound. I also bought some adhesive to lock the crown and stem.
    I will get back to you if I cannot solve this, I will get back at you with the measurements of the stem to compare with what you have.

Thanks again !

Eduardo

Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information