WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Shturmovik from am-watches

4K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  jose-CostaRica 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Tetyana is nicer looking than Julian. You can make her a best offer too.

Reactions: Geoff Adams
#5 · (Edited)
Julian is almost always more expensive on MC watches.I always recommend Tetyana for MC she is a great lady and all the time gave me the best service than any vendor of Russian watches (together with Irina at http://www.vostok-watches.com/ where i buy my Volmax watches).Plus I love supporting women-owned businesses.When I had to return a watch she paid for the shipping cost to go back to Germany-Julian doesn't do that.She also gave me discount as a returning customer.Up to now I've bought 8 watches from her.
I've bought 3 MC chronos from Julian,and no I didn't cheat on Tetyana,there were models she didn't have in stock at the time so I had to buy them from Poljot24.de.However MC watches from Julian never come with MC boxes.At least I never got one.Julian ships MC chronos with his soft no-name faux-leather cases or sometimes his generic "wood" boxes.MC watches from Tetyana always come in these very nice MC cases.

Attachments

#7 ·
Julian is almost always more expensive on MC watches.I always recommend Tetyana for MC she is a great lady and all the time gave me the best service than any vendor of Russian watches (together with Irina at P. Maier GmbH Shop - where i buy my Volmax watches).Plus I love supporting women-owned businesses.When I had to return a watch she paid for the shipping cost to go back to Germany-Julian doesn't do that.She also gave me discount as a returning customer.Up to now I've bought 8 watches from her.
I've bought 3 MC chronos from Julian,and no I didn't cheat on Tetyana,there were models she didn't have in stock at the time so I had to buy them from Poljot24.de.However MC watches from Julian never come with MC boxes.At least I never got one.Julian ships MC chronos with his soft no-name faux-leather cases or sometimes his generic "wood" boxes.MC watches from Tetyana always come in these very nice MC cases.
This is good information to know....I think I've only bought one watch from JK and that was a while back.

#6 ·
+1 for Watch-Selling-Women!

+1 for Watch-Advertising-Women too...

#16 ·
On the Shturmovik (like the one the OP bought), is there a misprint on the small chronograph minute dial? It seems to go 5-10-25-20-15-30. To the OP and anyone else with this watch: How are you finding the watch? I'm thinking of buying one myself.
Can you post a picture?

#18 ·
Tetyana is cheaper from Julian and quite reliable as well. When you buy MC go with Tetyana, when you are after some more Poljot era Julian is your man.
Tetyana has many of the watches on sale as she is cleaning up making room for the new MC line released recently.
That is a good thing as you can get the watch on discount - cheap!
And that is bad thing as there may not be replacement for your watch in case something goes wrong. The watch most probably will have to travel to MC (Russia) for repair. Unfortunate that translates to approx. 2 months waiting on top of the week fort, week back and week forth to Germany :)

#19 ·
Easier thank you for opening this thread. I bought this watch thanks to you from Tetyana for a good price. I changed the band for black metal one (bought online from some German supplier) and for me this is the best looking 3133 watch. Not to big, elegant/sport look. Those interested in this watch don't hesitate.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.