Watchuseek, The Most Visited Watch Forum Site ... In The World.

Unbelievable! Soviet vintage wristwatch with integrated telephone! Incredible! Must have!

Thread: Unbelievable! Soviet vintage wristwatch with integrated telephone! Incredible! Must have!

Tags: None

emoscambio said:

Picture Unbelievable! Soviet vintage wristwatch with integrated telephone! Incredible! Must have!

You see! Just as I told you!

Name:  2108860637.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  38.8 KB

JRMTactical said:

Re: Unbelievable! Soviet vintage wristwatch with integrated telephone! Incredible! Must have!

Quote Originally Posted by emoscambio View Post
    You see! Just as I told you!

Name:  2108860637.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  38.8 KB
    Try dialing 'Pennsylvania 6-5000!'. . Cool watch!
    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "....I drank what?"

schnurrp said:

Re: Unbelievable! Soviet vintage wristwatch with integrated telephone! Incredible! Must have!

Raketa made this one which is called the "telephone" watch. Dial holes indicate day of the week. Usually commands a hefty price! UNUSUAL RARE WATCH RAKETA DOMINO TELEPHONE USSR NEW OLD STOCK !@ | eBay
    Attached Images

sci said:

Hehe, cool definitely. Kinda Soviet Swatch :)

jose-CostaRica said:

wow very cool watch!!! I would wear it while playing this Kraftwerk Der Telefon Anruf - YouTube

;)

wood said:

Thats a cool looking watch!

A must as you say!

wood

emoscambio said:

Hope I'll figure out how to dial a number... Or does it have a hidden voice recognition module (mechanical of course)???

Anyway, it is arriving from Poland in a few days, acquired through my secret auction site that in average 4 times cheaper than the 'bay.

PS: The Raketa changed owners for 15USD, recently... in Poland.

sci said:

Quote Originally Posted by emoscambio View Post
    my secret auction site that in average 4 times cheaper than the 'bay.
    Don't you feel really bad when you are hiding those sources from the fellows?

emoscambio said:

Quote Originally Posted by sci View Post
    Don't you feel really bad when you are hiding those sources from the fellows?
    My clues:
    (1) "(music) A tempo mark directing that a passage is to be played in a quick, lively tempo, faster than allegretto but slower than presto (music) In more traditional use, an expressive marking indicating lively or happily, not necessarily quick or fast. (music) A passage having this mark
    (2) dot
    (3) pl

Cannot say more ;)
    Last edited by emoscambio; February 16th, 2012 at 00:20.

10. martinedwards said:

found the site, but it's all in POLISH!!!!!

BOO!!!!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2