WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WRUW December 2014 / ЧВСН Декабрь 2014 г.

15K views 304 replies 80 participants last post by  Ham2 
#1 · (Edited)
WRUW December 2014 / ЧВСН Декабрь 2014 г.

Ruhla

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

See less See more
#231 ·
#246 · (Edited)
Re: WRUW December 2014 / ЧВСН Декабрь 2014 г.

A very Happy Christmas to everyone - from the Soviet Army, Navy and Air Force…

And for those who might be remotely interested, the wonderful contents of the decanter is this…
Very nice taste in watches and wine - A Vintage Port Wine is always a great choice!

• Ranked third among the wines from this region with respect to number of prizes won: the 1998 vintage was awarded Gold Outstanding from the International Wine & Spirit Competition; the 1998 vintage was awarded Gold from the Decanter World Wine Awards; and the 1996 vintage was awarded Gold from the International Wine Challenge.

I am wearing the Kirova homage with a new lizard black strap:

#249 · (Edited)
Re: WRUW December 2014 / ЧВСН Декабрь 2014 г.

Thank you very much Comrades Luis and RedSwan both! Nice to see there are other Port wine lovers on here - and you show lovely watches to go with your fine ports too! On the International Wine Challenge Luis, many moons ago I used to judge on the panel of that competition - oh the memories! And I have been privileged enough to visit Oporto, and many of the surrounding vineyards - back in the day - just beautiful! Have a superb Christmas my good friends!

#250 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas comrades. Today, a very special watch for a very special day: for those of you who believe that serial numbers mean something, a very early 1MWF 1959 Strela (S/N 00081) - the slightly wider numbers on the dial relative to those seen on higher S/N 1959 Strelas also suggest that this is a very early version. Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
And since we are indulging in watches and wine, here are my contributions. Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property
Liqueur Drink Bottle Distilled beverage Watch

#257 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.