WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Help to identify this vintage Ulysse Nardin 18k

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Warwian 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody!

I am new to this forum and I am really looking forward to increase my knowledge in Ulysse Nardin watches.
I would like some help from you to identify this vintage manual winded Ulysse Nardin dresswatch in 18 carat gold. First of all I would like to know when the watch was produced, the caliber of the movement and other useful tips and inputs on the watch and its movement.

Here you find some pictures attached.

Front:

Back:

Thanks for the help!

/Megalodon

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
HELP! MY EYES, I'VE GONE BLIND! (can't see the attachments) Never mind, there they are.......

Look at all those hallmarks! I don't know U.N. movements, but by the style of the watch I'm thinking mid 1950's.

I have an IWC that's quite similar style-wise, from 1955.

Very nice watch, by the way.

#3 ·
Hi everybody!

I am new to this forum and I am really looking forward to increase my knowledge in Ulysse Nardin watches.
I would like some help from you to identify this vintage manual winded Ulysse Nardin dresswatch in 18 carat gold. First of all I would like to know when the watch was produced, the caliber of the movement and other useful tips and inputs on the watch and its movement.

Here you find some pictures attached.

Front:

Back:

Thanks for the help!

/Megalodon
HELP! MY EYES, I'VE GONE BLIND! (can't see the attachments) Never mind, there they are.......

Look at all those hallmarks! I don't know U.N. movements, but by the style of the watch I'm thinking mid 1950's.

I have an IWC that's quite similar style-wise, from 1955.

Very nice watch, by the way.
The base movement is a 11" 1/2 Peseux 333 SC and the watch was indeed very likely made in the mid 50's. You could contact Ulysse Nardin regarding the serial number, they keep a great archive on their vintage pieces. On some movements, likely later examples, this movement was given the designation N115S. Worth mentioning is that this movement exists in at least a couple of variations with slightly modified base plates to accommodate different cases.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.