henry birks & sons gold pocket watch

Thread: henry birks & sons gold pocket watch

-->

henry birks & sons gold pocket watch

Recently I came across this henry birks & sons gold pocket watch watch, and want to get some information about it.
    it has a gold case and a gold face the serial # is 47406
    open the back and you have only 18k and the serial number
    open the inner back and you have the serial number only
    the works have 18 jewels ,swiss, fast, slow,adjusted, and henry birks & sons limited plus the serial number engraved on them
    the gold face appears to be metal and has a smooth border with black numbers and the second hand is covering the six. the center of the face has a pattern that looks like chain mesh
    the watch is very thin in fact it is the thinnest pocket watch I have ever seen.(less than 1 centemeter, ) it is 4 1/2 centemeters across
    its obviously a very high end watch. I'm not a collector but this is a beautiful piece and I am very curious. I can take pictures of it but dont know how to post them in this format. my email is itsronbo@gmail.com if you care to share your knowedge about this
    Last edited by dunnat; April 6th, 2008 at 02:43.

Re: henry birks & sons gold pocket watch

Take your photos and shrink the file sizes to approx 100K, 600X450 pixels.
    You can them use the Manage Attachments tool to upload them to WUS. Just browse to the location on your PC and upload.
    You will have to post some photos as a description just is not helpful enough if it's a Swiss made watch.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Thread Information