My dad sent these in the post today, he's a military historian specialising in badges and insignia, but he's pick these up on his travels as well. Knowing my love of watches he sent them to me, any information on these would be much appreciated (apologies for the photography):
1. Josmar 15 Jewels
- Movement has 'Swiss Made Unadjusted 15 Jewels FIFTEEN' engraved on it
- Case back has 'Fond Acier Inoxydable Swiss', inside the case back it has faint markings engraved on it, possibly service/owners markings?
- O/W 998
- OS 471
- C 8762
- A 1617
- Movement has UROFA 58 engraved on it.
- Case back has the military issue arrow and 673984 stamped on it.
- Case back (inside and outside) has TIMOR WWW K 7957 37857 and the military issue arrow stamped on it.
- I can't see how to open up the internal case to view the movement, the crown comes off easy enough but it seems to be a sealed unit, is that possible?
Any thoughts would be most welcome, and again apologise for the photo quality.