WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WRUW June 2013

18K views 181 replies 51 participants last post by  parrotandpitbull 
#1 ·
Same stupid weather here, I´m trying to be diplomatic, wearing my Rado Attaché. ;-)
End of 1950s, manual winded, inside a nice high grade AS 1130(Wehrmachtswerk) with swanneck regulation.

Have a nice weekend!

See less See more
#139 ·
The above watch is mine

"yes of course" was answering your "can you clarify"

The original pictures were incorrect - above is correct AND If I can EVER get PhotoBucket to show where it is filing the movement I will post that too.

#145 ·
That is a very nice piece.
I 'think' I was seeing it on eBay?
Nice buy
a

#146 ·
I have to say that there seems to be something rather fishy going on. The watch in the above post apparently has a Valjoux 7730 derivative which was only developed in the late sixties (from the Venus 188). In fact, it must be even more recent than that since I can see "SU 3133" on the chronograph bridge which makes it a Poljot 3133. The true Index Mobile used the Landeron 48 or derivatives; I certainly know of no other movements used for this.....

Hartmut Richter

#147 ·
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Strap

Ca. 1968 Zodiac Automatic. Cal. 86 (AS 1688 base) with 36000 bph escapement. Running +0 with no more than +/- 2 s/d deviation since Sunday, with mix of winder and wrist. After 45 years, it still satisfies their guarantee of better than one minute per month accuracy.

Rick "just back from the watchmaker" Denney

#166 ·
Very, very nice bubbleback.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.