CHECK IT OUT AT: eBay VINTAGE SEIKO 7002-7009 A1 DIVER WATCH N0 RESERVE - eBay (item 170647975193 end time Jun-05-11 14:02:56 PDT)

You are bidding on a vintage Seiko diver's watch with an automatic movement. In small letters under 6 o'clock is written: 7002-700X R MOV'T SINGAPORE DIAL JAPAN CASED HONG KONG. Watch has hacking function and is 150 m Water Resistant. Watch has a case diameter of 40 mm, excluding the crown, and is 45 mm tip of lug to tip of lug. The band is an original Seiko ribbed thick rubber one with a stainless steel buckle. The crystal is relatively clear with a small scratch between 2 and 3 o'clock. The case is in very good condition, considering its age. The watch was sitting in a drawer for almost 10 years before it came into my possession. I got it running by wearing it constantly for over a month. Up until recently it was keeping good time. However, it started loosing a couple of minutes in a 24 hour period. I recommend a cleaning and servicing to get it up to par.