Breitling AD's

Thread: Breitling AD's

Breitling AD's

Hello all, new to the forum - looking to get a chrono avenger. Can one of you suggest a Breitling AD who may be willing to offer a negotiable price? Please PM me if so. Thanks!

Re: Breitling AD's

Where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 TRUCK View Post
    Where do you live?
    Seattle - Washington State. I don't mind an AD @ different location as long as they are open to negotiate.

Most Ad won't discount much unless you have established some sort of relationship with them or business has been slow and they need sales. Visiting the store on a regular basis or making past purchases from them will build a relationship. I will always try to talk with the same sales people when I visit a store. When it is time to buy they will know you and it makes it easier to negotiate. Some AD will never negotiate. I will build relationships with sales people by visiting their store. There are five AD I have made purchases from over the years and when I stop by the know who I am. It works for me. It may not work for everyone.
    Last edited by 71 TRUCK; 2 Hours Ago at 04:34.

PM sent with a forum sponsor to work with

If you get down to Portland at all I recommend ... downtown. Gave me a great deal on my B50. Plus you save X% just driving across the bridge in WSST. I like to look at X in Bellevue but only buy in Portland because of the tax issue.
    Last edited by O2AFAC67; 1 Hour Ago at 05:53. Reason: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f15/discounts-grey-market-pricing-authorized-dealers-282447.html

Thanks all for the good advise, totally forgot about Portland :) Much thanks for all who PM'd. Really, Appreciate it.

Thread Information