Breitling Emergency - Page 3
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Breitling Emergency

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Breitling Emergency

Quote Originally Posted by Ginrai View Post
    I've been tempted by that one a few times, what do you think? :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Or a B-1 (which is what I did) or an Airwolf Raven (which I want to get), or any Breitling anadigi really.
    My Aerospace Evo is great. Bought it from a WUS member and it has been dependable and tough. Its light, and the battery lasts fro a long time. It has been my go-to watch for the last several years except for more dress-up occasions.
    Raza likes this.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Thanks for posting. However, I do think most Breitling afficionados already know.
    Kind regards
    Mike
    Hidden Content

love these my old man had one but sold it sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by Bud001 View Post
    My Aerospace Evo is great. Bought it from a WUS member and it has been dependable and tough. Its light, and the battery lasts fro a long time. It has been my go-to watch for the last several years except for more dress-up occasions.
    I know it shouldn't because of the digital display, but it always bugged me a little that the Aerospace models don't have a seconds hand. All my anadigis have had one. Aquaracer, B-1, Hamilton, even my Casio had one (I think, that watch wore big and flat so I sent it to a forumite for a reasonable price). Love the look, but I'm not sure I could actually own one
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Hamilton Pan Europ|Breitling B-1|Tudor Black Bay|Ranger|Rolex Submariner

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Name:  IMG_0299.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  1.96 MB
    Bought this one years back more for bragging rights at parties then anything else! Great for traveling with the alarm, two time zones, plus the whole "crashed in the jungle" feature. One thing I think those of us that have these watches with the titanium bands love is that's its' it's super light and comfortable. It's not too large at all on the wrist either. For me it's a watch that I will never ever get sell. Anyone that gets their hands on one of these I'll tell them to keep it. My experience with the first free Breitling service was outstanding. They sent a proactive letter and the send, service and receive was quick and a great experience. Happy emergency owner.
    umarrajs and Avantgardetime17 like this.
    Michael

Breitling Emergency

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I know it shouldn't because of the digital display, but it always bugged me a little that the Aerospace models don't have a seconds hand. All my anadigis have had one. Aquaracer, B-1, Hamilton, even my Casio had one (I think, that watch wore big and flat so I sent it to a forumite for a reasonable price). Love the look, but I'm not sure I could actually own one
    Actually, it is one my favorite features of the watch, the total lack and absence of a seconds hand.

This also contributes to a cleaner looking dial and a more calming display of the time.

Not having a stepped seconds hand, means less power drain on the battery and increased battery life. A B1/Airwolf you are lucky to get more than 2 years out of the battery. You do worse the more you use the alarm and backlit for the digital displays. You can easily go 4-5 years with the battery in the Aerospace.

The Aerospace is a fantastic watch. To me it is the equivalent of the Rolex Datejust in the realm of fine Ana digi Quartz timepieces.

The B1/Airwolf, B50/B55 all have more bells and whistles but the Aerospace still has something about it that makes it special. Love the looks, the extreme comfort, the low profile case, the buttery bracelet. Simple and elegant yet full of functionality. Can't think of any other watch that can be dressed up and down as easily as this one. Heck even te CEO of Chevron wears a black Volcano 42mm Tuxedo dial model over Pro 2 bracelet. Jerry Senfield has been spotted wearing a white dial Aerospace. It is really a great piece. Highly recommended.

Have also owned an Airwolf LE, B50 Cockpit Night Mission and now thinking of getting a B55 Exospace Connected to make company for my Aerospace.
    Last edited by Avantgardetime17; June 11th, 2017 at 01:20.
    umarrajs likes this.

What's the maintenance like on one of these things? I assume it's a bit more than a battery, right?

Earlier reference was you need 100 posts in order to sell. Nice watch despite it becoming obsolete.

COSC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have anyone tried the locator beacon? Is it like once it's activated, it cannot be turned off? Was pretty close getting one from the early 2000, kinda regret I didn't...
    Life is too short to have fake watches.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information