Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II - Page 7
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80
  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    St. John, USVI
    Posts
    344

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    I've been looking for a Superocean Heritage for a while now, but always thought the bezel should be ceramic. So I'm very happy to learn the II is out there now. Now I just need for used / grey prices to get down closer to $2K. How long will that take, 1-2 years?

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    121

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    Quote Originally Posted by jk1492 View Post
    I've been looking for a Superocean Heritage for a while now, but always thought the bezel should be ceramic. So I'm very happy to learn the II is out there now. Now I just need for used / grey prices to get down closer to $2K. How long will that take, 1-2 years?
    I don't see it getting to $2K, the 46 mm is $4,700 on mesh. $3,200-3,500 is probably more realistic. I'd guess within a few months of official release that it could be had on the grey market.

  3. #63
    Member ProjectQuattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    123

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    Quote Originally Posted by jk1492 View Post
    I've been looking for a Superocean Heritage for a while now, but always thought the bezel should be ceramic. So I'm very happy to learn the II is out there now. Now I just need for used / grey prices to get down closer to $2K. How long will that take, 1-2 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by minoli View Post
    I don't see it getting to $2K, the 46 mm is $4,700 on mesh. $3,200-3,500 is probably more realistic. I'd guess within a few months of official release that it could be had on the grey market.
    I agree with minoli, I doubt they'll get that low. The original SOH has been out for a while and I've never seen one listed new, gray market, or used from a reputable seller for less than $3k.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the collection:
    Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 42 with Ocean Classic Bracelet
    Steinhart OVM 1.0
    Steinhart O1V
    Guess WaterPro Chronograph 42mm (whole lot of history)
    Invicta 8926OB
    Swatch Black Coat Chronograph

    In the garage:

    2013 Audi A4 6MT Sport Package with a few modifications
    2016 Audi Q3 (hers)

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    St. John, USVI
    Posts
    344

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectQuattro View Post
    I agree with minoli, I doubt they'll get that low. The original SOH has been out for a while and I've never seen one listed new, gray market, or used from a reputable seller for less than $3k.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    42MM can be had on leather for under $2K. There is one for sale down the street from me for $1,800.

  5. #65
    Member ProjectQuattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    123

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    Quote Originally Posted by jk1492 View Post
    42MM can be had on leather for under $2K. There is one for sale down the street from me for $1,800.
    Seems too good to be true, if it's in good shape. But if so, that is a lot of watch for the price.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the collection:
    Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 42 with Ocean Classic Bracelet
    Steinhart OVM 1.0
    Steinhart O1V
    Guess WaterPro Chronograph 42mm (whole lot of history)
    Invicta 8926OB
    Swatch Black Coat Chronograph

    In the garage:

    2013 Audi A4 6MT Sport Package with a few modifications
    2016 Audi Q3 (hers)

  6. #66
    Member 41Mets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    What would be a fair preowned value for the 46 blue dial with black subdials?

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Rolex Datejust II 116300 Blue Index
    Tudor Pelagos LHD #581
    Damasko DB4 1/50
    Bulova Precisionist 98B224
    Casio G-Shock DW-5600E

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    St. John, USVI
    Posts
    344

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectQuattro View Post
    Seems too good to be true, if it's in good shape. But if so, that is a lot of watch for the price.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah, I'd like to get it but I know I'd prefer the ceramic. So probably put that one on the back of the list.

  8. #68
    Member ProjectQuattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    123

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    Quote Originally Posted by jk1492 View Post
    yeah, I'd like to get it but I know I'd prefer the ceramic. So probably put that one on the back of the list.
    I prefer the original bezel (not just because I have it) because it's completely smooth and doesn't have the lume pip at the top. It looks slightly cleaner to me. But, to each his own.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the collection:
    Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 42 with Ocean Classic Bracelet
    Steinhart OVM 1.0
    Steinhart O1V
    Guess WaterPro Chronograph 42mm (whole lot of history)
    Invicta 8926OB
    Swatch Black Coat Chronograph

    In the garage:

    2013 Audi A4 6MT Sport Package with a few modifications
    2016 Audi Q3 (hers)

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    41

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    Great looking watch. Only downer on the Tudor movement exchange program is that B20 doesn't get the silicon hairspring, while Tudor upgrades B01 with silicon for the Baytona. Seems like an unfair trade.
    "Time to make the donuts."

  10. #70
    Member Dark Overlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    374

    Re: Thoughts on the new SuperOcean Heritage II

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectQuattro View Post
    I agree with minoli, I doubt they'll get that low. The original SOH has been out for a while and I've never seen one listed new, gray market, or used from a reputable seller for less than $3k.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've seen them used for less than $3k pretty often, but not very often all the way down to below 2k. Happens once in a while on the original, you'll have to be patient and probably get lucky on the condition. grey market on the original, prob the best I'd seen is about $2700 for the 46 on rubber. but usually its a little over 3k.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 0
      Last Post: September 18th, 2016, 16:41
    2. What are your thoughts on a superocean heritage?
      By Jpstepancic in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: February 2nd, 2016, 05:25
    3. Thoughts on the Superocean Heritage band?
      By adg44 in forum Breitling
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: November 30th, 2015, 20:08
    4. Replies: 1
      Last Post: November 5th, 2014, 22:11
    5. Superocean Heritage 46 owners. Thoughts?
      By up2nogood in forum Breitling
      Replies: 60
      Last Post: August 2nd, 2013, 20:34

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •