Where are all the Chronomat 44 folk.
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Where are all the Chronomat 44 folk.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Where are all the Chronomat 44 folk.

Seems a lack of users if I'm mistaken, please share you views if you have the model, accuracy ect.

Thanks.

That is my favorite watch (with the Navitimer being a VERY close second). I have the Chronomat 44 Airborne 30th Anniversary Special Edition/Release. I'm brand new to this forum, so forgive me if I'm stating things you all already know, but it has the Manufacture Breitling Caliber 01 movement, and is just overall absolutely gorgeous. I've had it since it came out in 2014, and it still looks brand new. I'm anal about my watches (and my coins). My only gripe (not sure if I'd even qualify it as such) is that the super high polish case and bracelet is a HUGE fingerprint magnet. And as is basically inevitable if you wear it, it has a couple super light/tiny "scratches" that are only visible if you look very hard for them. Oh....also want to say that I'm happy to be aboard here, and look forward to learning a ton of useful info.
    d-rob likes this.

Banned

Re: Where are all the Chronomat 44 folk.

Quote Originally Posted by GeePee View Post
    That is my favorite watch (with the Navitimer being a VERY close second). I have the Chronomat 44 Airborne 30th Anniversary Special Edition/Release. I'm brand new to this forum, so forgive me if I'm stating things you all already know, but it has the Manufacture Breitling Caliber 01 movement, and is just overall absolutely gorgeous. I've had it since it came out in 2014, and it still looks brand new. I'm anal about my watches (and my coins). My only gripe (not sure if I'd even qualify it as such) is that the super high polish case and bracelet is a HUGE fingerprint magnet. And as is basically inevitable if you wear it, it has a couple super light/tiny "scratches" that are only visible if you look very hard for them. Oh....also want to say that I'm happy to be aboard here, and look forward to learning a ton of useful info.
    Thanks and welcome to the forum, can i ask how is the accuracy, how does it keep time.

My Chronomat 44 - absolutely love it, perfect in my opinion on the brown Croc strap. Accuracy is -1 per day sat in the watch box, +3 per day when worn. Gains slightly more when worn than my Avenger II with the B13 (+1.5 per day when worn) but still excellent for a mechanical artwork!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    O2AFAC67 and bluejeans like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fattangoman View Post

My Chronomat 44 - absolutely love it, perfect in my opinion on the brown Croc strap. Accuracy is -1 per day sat in the watch box, +3 per day when worn. Gains slightly more when worn than my Avenger II with the B13 (+1.5 per day when worn) but still excellent for a mechanical artwork!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks stunning on the leather, accuracy seem very good to thanks.

Banned

My Seawolf 2 is good around 1 sec a day.

Name:  11937016_1187728491253833_1322772545479144882_o.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  200.2 KB
    O2AFAC67 and bluejeans like this.

Love my 44 GMT with rubber bezel. Awesome watch.
    Life is way, way too short. Enjoy every day as if your last.

I've owned the Chronomat Airborne for about 18 months now and can say that it's very accurate, usually gaining 2 or 3 seconds per day. I did have one issue with the crown tube and it needed to be replaced under warranty so it was gone for about 4 weeks getting fixed.

I have a NYC Boutique limited edition Chronomat which I truly enjoy. One issue is that the reversing wheel has let go on to separate occasions. As it is still under warranty it was repaired both times. Accuracy is about +2 seconds per day!

I love my Chronomat 44 GMT. It was my first Breitling (and now I have 3).

You can check out some pics of it on my blog: https://wrist.blog/2016/01/28/galler...onomat-44-gmt/

Mine came with a black rubber strap, and I replaced it with a brown alligator one and new deployant clasp. I think it fit the watch a lot better.

Mine has the B04 movement and I haven't had any issues with it. As for the B01 - I have a Navitimer 01 with that movement and have not had any issues with it either.

And for the digital font on the bezel? It doesn't bother me. Probably not my most favorite thing about the watch face but I deal with it every day. YMMV...

Enjoy!

Adam
    O2AFAC67 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information