Why doesn't Breitling produce their blacksteel watches with matching BS bracelets?... - Page 3
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why doesn't Breitling produce their blacksteel watches with matching BS bracelets?...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Why doesn't Breitling produce their blacksteel watches with matching BS bracelets?...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob S. View Post
    Speaking of matching bracelets, I was recently browsing Breitling's site checking out the Cockpit B50's, and noticed they now offer the Professional III bracelet in black titanium.

https://www.breitling.com/en/models/...de-to-measure/

Perhaps a blacksteel version is coming as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A
    No.

I own the B50 Cockpit Night Mission and it is a big watch. It would be unbearable to wear if it were made in stainless steel. Breitling is sticking to to Titanium for most of the professional line.

I am not sure if I would like my watch with a matching Pro III DLC bracelet, but will look into it. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Last edited by Avantgardetime17; March 30th, 2017 at 03:28.

Re: Why doesn't Breitling produce their blacksteel watches with matching BS bracelets?...

Quote Originally Posted by Avantgardetime17 View Post
    No.

I own the B50 Cockpit Night Mission and it is a big watch. It would be unbearable to wear if it were made in stainless steel. Breitling is sticking to to Titanium for most of the professional line.

I'm referring to Breitling manufacturing a blacksteel Professional III bracelet for the blacksteel models of their watches, not a possible B50 in blacksteel.

If Breitling did make a B50 in stainless steel, it would still be smaller & lighter than the Super Avenger II I used to own.

True it would still be a monster watch but I think I could lug it around. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A
    Last edited by Rob S.; March 31st, 2017 at 17:27.

Re: Why doesn't Breitling produce their blacksteel watches with matching BS bracelets?...

Update to the thread. As of Basel world 2017, Breitling now offers a matching DLC Professional 3 titanium bracelet available only for the B50 Cockpit Night Mission and Emergency 2 Night Mission models:

Expected retail for the bracelet alone around $1200.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information