Anonimo Millimetri...

Thread: Anonimo Millimetri...

-->
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Bluegrass State
    Posts
    183

    Anonimo Millimetri...

    Hello All,

    Great Forum! I've a question for the group.

    Never owned an Anonimo - been lurking for a few years - waiting and watching the feedback - I'm ready to pull the trigger - So, I really like the simple, functional approach of the Millimetri (perhaps I'm a closet Bauhaus lover?!...wouldn't that be great...) I don't want to violate any forum policies, but I'm seeking forum thoughts on the typical price range for a Millimetri in 90% or better condition?

    Thanks, Jim

  2. #2
    Member EL_Chingon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,876

    Re: Anonimo Millimetri...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Cherry View Post
    Hello All,

    Great Forum! I've a question for the group.

    Never owned an Anonimo - been lurking for a few years - waiting and watching the feedback - I'm ready to pull the trigger - So, I really like the simple, functional approach of the Millimetri (perhaps I'm a closet Bauhaus lover?!...wouldn't that be great...) I don't want to violate any forum policies, but I'm seeking forum thoughts on the typical price range for a Millimetri in 90% or better condition?

    Thanks, Jim
    Hey Jim, Great choice for your first anonimo. I love the simplity of the millimetri. You should be able to pick on up for less than $2000 US. If you call some AD's, I am sure that you can get a new one for a great price. if you are in the states, I would call Rob at toppers jewelry. Keep us posted.

  3. #3
    Member djh1201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    879

    Re: Anonimo Millimetri...

    Great watch - love mine! Typically seeing these used for around $1100 - $1300.
    Best,
    David


    * ETERNA Heritage Super KonTiki 1973 * Squale 50 atms * Bathys Benthic MOP *
    Marcello C Tridente

    Gone, but not forgotten:

    Anonimo Millimetri 10th Anniversary * Sinn U1 * Doxa 750t Searambler * Stowa Pro Diver * Stowa Seatime * Anonimo Millemetri * Anonimo Sailor Diver * Halios Bluering * JOA PAM 111H Homage * Bathys Benthic MOP * Glycine Combat 7 Chronograph * Fortis B-42 GMT * Bathys Benthic Ti * Bathys 100 Fathoms * Benarus Moray Dart (42mm)* IWI Marine Diver GMT * Benarus Moray * Magrette Regattare Bronze * A ton of Seikos * And many more...

  4. #4
    Member ffeelliixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by djh1201 View Post
    Great watch - love mine! Typically seeing these used for around $1100 - $1300.
    Agree with this range for pre-owned. Bought and sold mine for around $1,100 - $1,200 a few years ago.

    Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk


    Exclusively chronographs with rotating bezel and date.
    ______
    U-Boat U-42 Chrono 47mm
    Tutima Flieger Chronograph F2 UTC
    Breitling for ​Bentley Supersports Light Body
    Breitling for Bentley GT
    Breitling Navitimer World
    Breitling Montbrillant Datora
    Breitling Avenger Skyland GreySteel Mod
    Breitling Navitimer 50th Anniversary
    Sinn 900 Flieger
    Sinn 900 S Black Flieger
    Glycine Lagunare Chrono L1000
    Hamilton X-Wind PVD & Rose Gold
    CX Swiss Military Navy Diver


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    1,012

    Re: Anonimo Millimetri...

    Quote Originally Posted by ffeelliixx View Post
    Agree with this range for pre-owned. Bought and sold mine for around $1,100 - $1,200 a few years ago.

    Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk
    Thirding the price range - used to watch for an orange one nightly on the bay. Most went for right around $1100.
    BALL Trainmaster Cleveland Express
    ANONIMO Cronoscopio
    LACO Pilot B Miyota
    OMEGA Speedmaster 3510.21
    SEA-GULL 1963 Re-issue
    BREITLING Navitimer A13322
    FORTIS B42 Flieger Day/Date
    ANONIMO D-Date
    LOCMAN 1970
    BALL Engineer II Moon Glow

    ANONIMO DINO ZEI Narvalo
    VOSTOK Amphibian
    OMEGA Speedmaster 3506.61.00
    BREITLING Sprint
    BENARUS Moray 4 - Model B

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Anonimo Millimetri...

    Absolutely love my millemetri as well. My suggestion tho is you try to get a steel bracelet version. Aftermarket straps are cheap and plentiful but steel bracelets are hard to get and expensive.
    Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
    Rolex Two-Tone Datejust
    Omega Constellation C-Shape Vintage
    Omega Seamaster TV Dial Vintage
    Halios Tropik B
    Seiko Shogun
    Seiko Presage SRP436
    Concord Impresario
    Ball ​Engineer Master II TMT

  7. #7
    Member phunky_monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,614

    Re: Anonimo Millimetri...

    Quote Originally Posted by lorsban View Post
    Absolutely love my millemetri as well. My suggestion tho is you try to get a steel bracelet version. Aftermarket straps are cheap and plentiful but steel bracelets are hard to get and expensive.
    Agree wholeheartedly. If I was to get another Mille or a Polluce I'd definitely ensure I got the bracelet first time around.

    As for pricing, much the same as above. Mine cost me around $1200 AUD and I sold it for $1450 AUD with another strap thrown in.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze|Anonimo Polluce|G-Shock DW-5600MS-1|Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso TT1931|ochs und junior Moonphase |Omega Speedmaster| Sinn 104|Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST|Vintage Fortis Dress Watch
    Previous:
    Anonimo Cronoscopio MkII Big 1| Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze|Anonimo Dino Zei San Marcc |Anonimo Millemetri|Anonimo Millemetri 10th Anni|Anonimo Professionale Crono | Anonimo Professionale GMT | Fortis B-42 Pilot Professional Day/Date | Italo Fontana U-Boat AB2 | Linde Werdelin 3-Timer | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Titanium |Linde Werdelin Oktopus II| Linde Werdelin The One (black)|Linde Werdelin The One (white)| Panerai 380|Rolex Sea Dweller 16600|SINN 857S

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2