WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Anonimo Millimetri...

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  phunky_monkey 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Great Forum! I've a question for the group.

Never owned an Anonimo - been lurking for a few years - waiting and watching the feedback - I'm ready to pull the trigger - So, I really like the simple, functional approach of the Millimetri (perhaps I'm a closet Bauhaus lover?!...wouldn't that be great...) I don't want to violate any forum policies, but I'm seeking forum thoughts on the typical price range for a Millimetri in 90% or better condition?

Thanks, Jim

#2 ·
Hello All,

Great Forum! I've a question for the group.

Never owned an Anonimo - been lurking for a few years - waiting and watching the feedback - I'm ready to pull the trigger - So, I really like the simple, functional approach of the Millimetri (perhaps I'm a closet Bauhaus lover?!...wouldn't that be great...) I don't want to violate any forum policies, but I'm seeking forum thoughts on the typical price range for a Millimetri in 90% or better condition?

Thanks, Jim
Hey Jim, Great choice for your first anonimo. I love the simplity of the millimetri. You should be able to pick on up for less than $2000 US. If you call some AD's, I am sure that you can get a new one for a great price. if you are in the states, I would call Rob at toppers jewelry. Keep us posted.

#4 ·
Agree with this range for pre-owned. Bought and sold mine for around $1,100 - $1,200 a few years ago.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Agree wholeheartedly. If I was to get another Mille or a Polluce I'd definitely ensure I got the bracelet first time around.

As for pricing, much the same as above. Mine cost me around $1200 AUD and I sold it for $1450 AUD with another strap thrown in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.