Thread: Holy Crud Nuggets Batman...

Holy Crud Nuggets Batman...

My 10 year says that all the time in place of a word that a 10 year old should not be saying!!!!

Anyway, I finally got the courage to remove the strap on my San Marco. I tried this black Enzo strap on and WOW!!! What a difference!!! The black strap just makes the dial pop like it never has before!!!!!

Sorry for the crud nugget pictures. I will try to get some better ones this weekend!!!!

Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

Re: Holy Crud Nuggets Batman...

Interesting strap. I like the white stitch.

As far as crude nuggets, I was afraid to open it since I thought this was another watch cheese thread. If you have not seen it search it out under watch cheese on the Seiko forum. Just don't do it during lunch.
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

+1

Quote Originally Posted by samanator View Post
    As far as crude nuggets, I was afraid to open it since I thought this was another watch cheese thread. If you have not seen it search it out under watch cheese on the Seiko forum. Just don't do it during lunch.
    I only read the first couple of posts re: watch cheese. I have never experienced watch cheese, and I can guarantee you that any watch I have ever sold had NO watch cheese!!!!! That is one of the most disgusting things I have read in a long time.

I'm so anal that I wipe my watch down before putting it in the box at night.
    Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoat007 View Post
    I only read the first couple of posts re: watch cheese. I have never experienced watch cheese, and I can guarantee you that any watch I have ever sold had NO watch cheese!!!!! That is one of the most disgusting things I have read in a long time.

I'm so anal that I wipe my watch down before putting it in the box at night.
    And I thought I was bad. You shouldn't be afraid to change the straps if you have the right tools. the strap does make a difference. very cool

Thumbs Up Re: Holy Crud Nuggets Batman...

Great looking watch and strap combo! I had one of his straps before, but it was traded with a watch a while ago, I should have kept it. Anyway, nice pictures and it's amazing how different a watch can look after a simple strap change. Now that you're "cherry" is popped you should have no issues trying out more straps. I love the new screw design (once I got the tools). Wear it well and thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    Rob

Keepers (for now):

PAM359M
    PAM243I

PAM270J
    Omega PO (2200.50.00)
    Omega PO (232.32.46.21.01.005)
    Sinn U2
    Sinn U212
    Anonimo Marlin (#11/198)
    Anonimo TP52 (#22/99)
    Linde Werdelin The One (#10/88 black)
    Ennebi Fondale Bronzo 9681 (#10/24USA)
    Aerospace Advantage E79362 (blue)
    Bathys Benthic Ti (black)
    Tissot Sea Touch
    Casio ProTrek (PAG-240)

Nike Oregon Lance 4
    Suunto Core (regular black)
    Suunto X10M
    Suunto X-Lander (Military)

Actually...that's a very nice wristshot...Very cool...Best guillermo

Quote Originally Posted by jcoat007 View Post
    My 10 year says that all the time in place of a word that a 10 year old should not be saying!!!!

Anyway, I finally got the courage to remove the strap on my San Marco. I tried this black Enzo strap on and WOW!!! What a difference!!! The black strap just makes the dial pop like it never has before!!!!!

Sorry for the crud nugget pictures. I will try to get some better ones this weekend!!!!

Thread Information