1 - Page 9
Like Tree1462Likes

Thread: 1

Page 9 of 142 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Re: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac0113 View Post
    haha i can't stop laughing at this. it's real funny. I'm sure everyone of us had THIS happen before! lol.
    Wait... there's more

Inactive

A simple request.

This is no attempt to limit debate. The size of casio g shock watches has (mostly) been debated in a mature manner here for years with little contention. There might be disagreement but it is seldom if ever one finds a member deliberately trying to rile others.

However, of late cheeky ‘casio’ threads entitled "1" seem to have migrated here from some other Forum.

This thread (sarcastically) used ‘1’ in the title. By reply #2 (that quick) a number 2 had been typed in

Reply #6 (that quick again) a number 6 had been posted - I think it’s fair to conclude the intention was to stir things.

I have no intention to spark even one more issue-ridden comment regarding numbers – enough already! It is a simple request to keep deliberately contentious number related threads away from this forum. If you cannot contain yourself please post your ‘personal issues’ with your so-called number threads in the Public Forum and kindly leave this forum to the casio gshock bunch

.... and on.......

In closing:

Nemo and Chrisek like this.

LUW

:..:
    Attached Images Attached Images

LUW, what in everybody's name is THAT^^^^

LUW

Definitively not what you're thinking! Care to hazard a guess?

Inactive

Some kind of paint/varnish/lacquer/bitumen/black custard that has built up a skin on it , and you've used a brush to 'scrape' the skin, and it left a mark
    Milos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by watchma View Post
    A simple request.

This is no attempt to limit debate. The size of casio g shock watches has (mostly) been debated in a mature manner here for years with little contention. There might be disagreement but it is seldom if ever one finds a member deliberately trying to rile others.

However, of late cheeky ‘casio’ threads entitled "1" seem to have migrated here from some other Forum.

This thread (sarcastically) used ‘1’ in the title. By reply #2 (that quick) a number 2 had been typed in

Reply #6 (that quick again) a number 6 had been posted - I think it’s fair to conclude the intention was to stir things.

I have no intention to spark even one more issue-ridden comment regarding numbers – enough already! It is a simple request to keep deliberately contentious number related threads away from this forum. If you cannot contain yourself please post your ‘personal issues’ with your so-called number threads in the Public Forum and kindly leave this forum to the casio gshock bunch

.... and on.......

In closing:

Please try to refrain from posting a pic of someone eating popcorn, that is the most offensive image of all!!!!
    watchma and daschlag like this.

I would guess it's a glass of cola with an ice cube.... but then again, the ice cube has a weird shape to it.

So probably not?

Quote Originally Posted by LUW View Post
    :..:
    You sir are a Coke Addict!

Name:  173.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  25.3 KB

The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:Hidden Content

Hidden Content

#90!

Boldy going where no thread has gone before!

Speaking of which, I picked up another Issue #1 of Star Trek Starships magazine today which features this very decent replica of 1701-D for just £1.99

I'm going on a hunt for more tomorrow!
    55 watches. 30 Casios. Appalling bank balance!

Page 9 of 142 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information