Add yourself to the G-Shock Map - WUS G-SHOCKERS UNITE! - Page 41
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: Add yourself to the G-Shock Map - WUS G-SHOCKERS UNITE!

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Re: Add yourself to the G-Shock Map - WUS G-SHOCKERS UNITE!

Looking through the threads and have found this is the most recent for Casio G Shock
    I have a G Shock DW 8900 which I have been trying to get a replacement module for after a watch shop replaced the battery but didn't reseal the watch which led to water getting into the case.
    Can anybody suggest where I can get one from please
    Ps. Casio have sent back and said they can't repair and don't supply the replacement module

Quote Originally Posted by romucoo View Post
    Looking through the threads and have found this is the most recent for Casio G Shock
    I have a G Shock DW 8900 which I have been trying to get a replacement module for after a watch shop replaced the battery but didn't reseal the watch which led to water getting into the case.
    Can anybody suggest where I can get one from please
    Ps. Casio have sent back and said they can't repair and don't supply the replacement module
    Kinda off-topic?! If you had posted in some other thread it would have bumped the thread up automatically. Another option is to start a thread of your own... btw: this is not a good way to introduce yourself.
    .-= SJ =-.

Lots of G-Shock, Seiko, Deep Blue, plus various others. The collection changes so fast, my signature can't keep up anymore Hidden Content

asrar.merchant likes this.

Im a Filipino and loves 5600 and 6900 models.. hello WUS!

Hawlrite!Hidden Content
    PaLigis

asrar.merchant and Morrison81 like this.

EverOne and asrar.merchant like this.

Hi all,

I'm Indonesian and sent it via Port Moresby
    my G2300 and GW6900 say hi..

Last edited by oz2124; September 2nd, 2014 at 03:03.
    asrar.merchant likes this.

Link send me to hervalicio.us - Page 1 of 7 so i cant see the map grr, i own a G300 2av

Wink Re: Add yourself to the G-Shock Map - WUS G-SHOCKERS UNITE!

First time poster and proud new G-Shock G-7710 owner. I have had many Casio watches but this is my first G-shock. Totally love this watch. I know it is only and "entry Level" model but it looks great, feels great and does everything i could possibly want.

I broke my Casio Databank watch when lifting a heavy box. After the replacement was faulty (karma from ordering from a very well known Online retailer i said i would never buy from for moral reasons) i decided to check out this G-shock. Knew instantly this was the watch i should have had a long time ago. plus it made me find this forum looking for G-Shock info so win win.

Name:  WD_0279.jpeg
Views: 636
Size:  70.8 KB

Name:  WD_0280.jpeg
Views: 640
Size:  71.2 KB

Name:  WD_0281.jpeg
Views: 637
Size:  70.0 KB
    Last edited by The Bounty Bear; September 10th, 2014 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by dndpl View Post
    Hi! I'm from the Philippines.

My current line-up of Gs are a standard DW6900, a G9000ms-1, a GA110HC-1A, and a G7900a-4.

My current favorite is the red G7900 which I always wear even when sleeping and during formal events, except when bathing. The fit is excellent compared to the GA110 and the DW6900.

My least favorite is the GA110HC-1A due to its large face (I have a pencil wrist) and shiny strap and bezel. But, I'm not complaining. It was just a present from my uncle during his trip to Japan.

Before lusting on the red G7900, I have worn the DW6900 for almost two years, and it's almost shiny! I never had to change batteries and it is suuuuper tough. I wore it in my XC MTB races to random trail explorations and it did not fail to deliver. But it's simplicity and lack of interesting colors made me get the G7900 in red, my favorite color.

I purchased the Mudman G9000ms-1 on a whim but never regretted it. I was drawn to its small face diameter compared to other Gs and the fact that it lacked any paint (it was all black) on the bezel made it even more awesome. But the negative LCD display on purple made it hard to view the time from different angles. I had to place the watch directly in front of my face to have a good look at what's shown on the watch. Also, due to its mud-resistant capabilities, pressing the buttons proved to be a huge pain in the ass. I can't go to stopwatch, timer, alarms, world time and back to timekeeping without having to almost blister my thumb. I did not really get rid off it, but I let my girlfriend use it and it suited her small wrist and her on-the-go lifestyle. She's reporter.

Now, my dad and two of my sisters already have their own G-Shocks.

Great collection :) Hope to see pictures :)
    2014 New Watches.

G Shock G-1400-1A3
    G Shock Green GWX-8900-3 G-Lide Tide Graph
    G Shock GD-120CM-5DR
    G Shock GA-400-1ADR
    Tissot PRC 200 T055.427.17.057.00
    Laco Augsburg Blue Limited Edition
    Seiko Solar Chronograph - SSC243P
    Citizen Men's CB0020-50E World Perpetual A-T Dress Watch

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information