WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Add yourself to the G-Shock Map - WUS G-SHOCKERS UNITE!

373K views 1K replies 824 participants last post by  mike.lewis65 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just click the link here and drop a pin! You can add a message and a little jpeg. Stand up and be counted!

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=3491572

Drop a post here after you've added yourself to the map!

#390 ·
From Italy, near Turin

Sorry for quality pics but I use cellular phone

#395 ·
Hi! I'm from the Philippines.

My current line-up of Gs are a standard DW6900, a G9000ms-1, a GA110HC-1A, and a G7900a-4.

My current favorite is the red G7900 which I always wear even when sleeping and during formal events, except when bathing. The fit is excellent compared to the GA110 and the DW6900.

My least favorite is the GA110HC-1A due to its large face (I have a pencil wrist) and shiny strap and bezel. But, I'm not complaining. It was just a present from my uncle during his trip to Japan.

Before lusting on the red G7900, I have worn the DW6900 for almost two years, and it's almost shiny! I never had to change batteries and it is suuuuper tough. I wore it in my XC MTB races to random trail explorations and it did not fail to deliver. But it's simplicity and lack of interesting colors made me get the G7900 in red, my favorite color.

I purchased the Mudman G9000ms-1 on a whim but never regretted it. I was drawn to its small face diameter compared to other Gs and the fact that it lacked any paint (it was all black) on the bezel made it even more awesome. But the negative LCD display on purple made it hard to view the time from different angles. I had to place the watch directly in front of my face to have a good look at what's shown on the watch. Also, due to its mud-resistant capabilities, pressing the buttons proved to be a huge pain in the ass. I can't go to stopwatch, timer, alarms, world time and back to timekeeping without having to almost blister my thumb. I did not really get rid off it, but I let my girlfriend use it and it suited her small wrist and her on-the-go lifestyle. She's reporter.

Now, my dad and two of my sisters already have their own G-Shocks.

#410 ·
Great collection :) Hope to see pictures :)