Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930) - Page 11
Like Tree645Likes

Thread: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 507
  1. #101
    Member starscream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,851

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    A new Prince is born! Prince Chrisek now has a younger brother! haha Prince Starscream!

    checking in with my 3:

    2 Eminem's:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09029.JPG 
Views:	2466 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	1327795

    1 Lightning Yellow:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09059.JPG 
Views:	1849 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	1327796
    Joakim Agren, Chrisek and Cobia like this.

  2. #102
    Member Kronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,880

    Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    Not sure why I haven't hit "royalty"! I've posted four watches in this thread.







    Last edited by Kronos; December 30th, 2013 at 20:11.
    Joakim Agren, ksolo12 and Chrisek like this.

  3. #103
    Member starscream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,851

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Not sure why I haven't hit "royalty"! I've posted four watches in this thread.
    Piowa does have you down as: Viceroi of GDX - max.doug, Kronos (4 watches)

  4. #104
    Member Kronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,880

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    Piowa does have you down as: Viceroi of GDX - max.doug, Kronos (4 watches)
    Weird. All I see is:

    >>Together ........................................ 52 watches



    Emperor of GDX - Kawei (7 watches)

    King of GDX - Kev55 (6 watches)

    Viceroi of GDX - max.doug, Kronos (4 watches)

    Prince of GDX - Chrisek (3 watches)



    Cheers, Piowa<<

  5. #105
    Member starscream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,851

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Weird. All I see is:

    >>Together ........................................ 52 watches



    Emperor of GDX - Kawei (7 watches)

    King of GDX - Kev55 (6 watches)

    Viceroi of GDX - max.doug, Kronos (4 watches)

    Prince of GDX - Chrisek (3 watches)



    Cheers, Piowa<<
    ?? lol you just posted your own name right there, next to max.doug

  6. #106
    Member Kronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,880

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    ?? lol you just posted your own name right there, next to max.doug

    Weirder still. It does NOT show up on my iPhone via Tapatalk, but it DOES show up on the computer......

    Anyway, to paraphrase Mel Brooks, it is good to be a viceroi....
    Last edited by Kronos; December 30th, 2013 at 21:19. Reason: added text

  7. #107
    cst
    cst is offline
    Member cst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    349

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    Shows on my iphone, but that's no help to you I suppose!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #108
    Member starscream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,851

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Weirder still. It does NOT show up on my iPhone via Tapatalk, but it DOES show up on the computer......

    Anyway, to paraphrase Mel Brooks, it is good to be a viceroi....
    ah, I'm on PC.. yeah Tapatalk does mess up from time to time.. sometimes I can't see likes and stuff like that on the iPad but it's there when I'm on PC.

  9. #109
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18,117

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    ah, I'm on PC.. yeah Tapatalk does mess up from time to time.. sometimes I can't see likes and stuff like that on the iPad but it's there when I'm on PC.
    That's why I use Safari on the iPad instead of the app. Happens that the websites usually load faster than the apps and look more complete as well. iPad is really a PC for your lap.

  10. #110
    Member Piowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Another counting thread - this time GD-X6900 (6930)

    GD-X6900FB-8B ................................ 14 watches
    GD-X6900FB-8 ................................... 7 watches
    GD-X6930-9 ...................................... 8 watches
    GD-X6900-1 ...................................... 5 watches
    GD-X6900MNM-1 ................................ 6 watches
    GD-X6900-7 ...................................... 3 watches
    GD-X6900FB-7 ................................... 3 watches
    GD-X6900FB-1 ................................... 2 watches
    GD-X6900LG-8 ................................... 0 watches

    GB-X6900B-2 ..................................... 4 watches
    GB-X6900B-4 ..................................... 2 watches
    GB-X6900B-1 ..................................... 1 watch


    Together ........................................ 55 watches

    Emperor of GDX - Kawei (7 watches)
    King of GDX - Kev55 (6 watches)
    Viceroi of GDX
    - max.doug, Kronos (4 watches)
    Prince of GDX - Chrisek, Starscream1017 (3 watches)

    Cheers, Piowa

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •