Buying MTG1000G-9A in the US, in good seller? One with below retail price.

Thread: Buying MTG1000G-9A in the US, in good seller? One with below retail price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying MTG1000G-9A in the US, in good seller? One with below retail price.

My gold GIEZ is just 2 weeks old and I got new Riseman shipped today. I'm buying the gold MTG, MTG1000G-9A (to finish my collection this year). Anyone in here knows a good seller, one with MTG1000 on stock and ready to ship and with below retail price? I've google and Kenmar Watches came up but 1-3 week shipping, I guess they dont have it on stock. ULWatches seems fishy. Of course Casio website has them but at $400, I kinda wish to get that only at $340 range, with about $20 or so for S&H.

bom

Re: Buying MTG1000G-9A in the US, in good seller? One with below retail price.

Hi Netcaster,

try this : www.seiyajapan.com, not sure he has the gold, but prices are pretty correct and shipping is included.

Cheers,
    Bom

Famous last words: "Watch this!"

ulwatches seems fishy, I've googled their address, google maps (street view) shows its just a house, I was expecting a small watch store or something. I also googled ulwatches.com review (as a seller), nothing came up. I guess I can use my credit card and if they charge me and they ship nothing, I can always dispute that to my CC company, but then again, they can ship like a phonebook or something and claim they ship the watch to me.

IF you got experience with them, please post and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by NetCaster View Post
    ulwatches seems fishy, I've googled their address, google maps (street view) shows its just a house
    That alone wouldn't put me off. Many online sellers are operating from domestic premises - including some of the most respected. If they carry a large inventory, the watches might be securely held elsewhere.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

-I have no personal experience, just found them because I was interested in the same watch. It was about the only place I found one.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Not sure about gold version but I got PVD version of the same watch from Higuci. Drop him a note and it should not be an issue.

I preffer Higuci as opposed to Seiya since he's cheaper that seiya and works with credit card numbers. No need to fiddle with paypal (that I hate with passion).

Other than that I haven't seen a gold version of 1000 anywhere. I even wonder if they discountinued it. If they did that would be a shame...

Happy hunting.
    "Do you like having a good time? Then you need a good watch!" - Rocky Balboa, Rocky II, 1979

If it helps I am the owner of ULWatches. Yes, I do not have many reviews because I have just added the Casio Brand. I just received the watches in stock, becuase they have been on backorder for over 8 weeks. I have both the 9A and 1A models. The site is not "a joke" I have been in business a few years and am good on my word and back up my prices. If you have any questions e-mail me.

Quote Originally Posted by DLund320 View Post
    If it helps I am the owner of ULWatches. Yes, I do not have many reviews because I have just added the Casio Brand. I just received the watches in stock, becuase they have been on backorder for over 8 weeks. I have both the 9A and 1A models. The site is not "a joke" I have been in business a few years and am good on my word and back up my prices. If you have any questions e-mail me.
    DLund,

Welcome to G-Shocks on WUS. Wish you much luck in your endeavors.

Oh, and now that you are here, your reputation just went up 100%! Mess up and :oops: we will know it before you do!
    WhtShadow

Current Collection
    Casio 'non-G' 83QS-41, DW-1500, OAW-100TDJ, PAW-1300T,
    G-Shock DW-5025, GW-M5600, GW-800D, MTG-1000G,
    Boctok (Vostok) Submarine, Bulova Accutron 214, Omega SMP 2232.80, Omega SMP 2255.80,
    Orient CEM65002D and CEM65001B, Stauer Graves '33, St.Moritz Titan II, Traser Auto Pro,
    Seiko SDWB61, SNA139, SKA389, SKA296,
    Victorinox (Swiss Army) Ground Force 60/60, Base Camp Ti, Officer's 1884,

Nice to hear from "the horses mouth" so to speak. Welcome, and thanks for jumping into the fray!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information