WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio G - Shock in the nature

903K views 7K replies 696 participants last post by  FarmeR57 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting and perhaps fellow members joining in. Enjoy :)

See less See more
#288 ·
Ah, cenotes! I once went SCUBA diving in the Yucatan and one day was spent exploring a cenote. It was one of the most memorable of my diving trips, especially since I had only been recently certified. Thank you for reviving my memories, fitsector. :-! Beautiful location you visited there.

Japc, the temps are pretty normal at the surface but can get quite cold below. In fact, when you're diving you can see a thermal barrier between the ice cold and warmer water currents. It looks a lot like the air ripples you see from heat.

#290 ·
Fito that's breathtaking. Great great shots. Have to google everything later. That's amazing and truly wonderful addition. We didn't cover Mexico. ( as far as I remember ) Now we got North, Middle and South America.. Brilliant. Thank you very much for your time and effort and thanks for sharing the pictures with our G Forum. Tom

#299 ·
The DW-5600BB-1ER spotted in the wild!

#306 · (Edited)
@ Pampatar Beach in Margarita Island (In front of the north east coast of Venezuela in the Caribbean Sea)

A beautiful and very particular place that unites luxury vacation apartments building with humble old fisherman houses and old spaniards occupation time fortresses.

And the Casio AMW Diver ;)

All the best for everyone... Cheers!

Marcos :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free