WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio G - Shock in the nature

903K views 7K replies 696 participants last post by  FarmeR57 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting and perhaps fellow members joining in. Enjoy :)

See less See more
#392 · (Edited)
Had a day off today and went to the baltic sea shore to take some pictures of my GA-100 in the cold autumn weather here:

Its the port of Rostock Warnemünde on the german baltic sea coast.
Weather is around 5°C and there is a hefty wind.

First a fisher boat entering the habor, passing the smaller gate lighthouses:

A better shot of my G shivering on the cold hand rail:

Stormy:

Dunes and old lighthouse:

Old lighthouse much closer:

I hope you enjoy! :)

#398 · (Edited)
Ah the box! Yes in the Alps almost every summit has a cross on top to mark where the summit is. and at most crosses there is such a box with inside a small book (called "summit book" in german) in which people sign in when they have reached the top. not everyone does, but it's a bit of a tradition, people will write their names, when they summited and where they are from. sometimes they will write a few phrases about their hike, the weather,.... It's fun to look through, as it is a bit a history book of the mountain, telling you who visited it in the weeks or days before...
Here's a picture of the same summit cross during the night and in the fog... quite spooky to get up there at night!

Light Sky Cross Lighting Darkness

#405 ·
GM :) How long did it take to reach 1058m?
Last night it took long, being the first to trace into the knee-deep snow and a lot of trees bent and fallen down over the trail, from the weight of the snow. So something like 1h30 to go up and 30 min back down. It's really a small hill but a nice one, view over my village from the top. On the higher mountains, there is now already a lot of snow, going up is more of an expedition now.

#417 ·
It's winter now - so wherever I go and take the Rangeman, there will be snow!
But today he went to a new altitude high (1806 m) on a bigger montain with nice view
and today a spectacular sunset...
Amazing photos, one of the best I have ever seen on WUS !!!
Really.

Cheers, Piowa

#420 ·
My hat is off, my jaw has dropped, I bow to you... what a spectacular photos. In the true meaning of the word, congrats gripmaster! :-!

The last two with yellow hue and sunset, literally breathtaking.

Agree with Piowa, one of the best photos here...

Can we have them in HQ please? It would be a sin not to give them to us :)
See - I sent you some sun down to Slovenia from ours....
Yeah must make screenbackgrounds from a few of those.
Beginning to have quite the collection actually. right now, my aviators are my screen background actually...
When I have the HiRes ready, will be happy to pass them on to you guys.
Thanks for the compliments - much appreciated!

Font Tire Brand Watch

#421 ·
gripmaster those are some of the best shoots I have ever seen in this forum!:p:p:p

Are you a professional photographer?:think:

gripmaster I am still awaiting you to fullfill that challenge of taking a shoot in the mountains with the headlight included in the picture as it illuminates your Rangeman! Are you up to that challenge?:-d

#422 ·
gripmaster those are some of the best shoots I have ever seen in this forum!:p:p:p

Are you a professional photographer?:think:

gripmaster I am still awaiting you to fullfill that challenge of taking a shoot in the mountains with the headlight included in the picture as it illuminates your Rangeman! Are you up to that challenge?:-d
Coming from someone who's been around since 2006, thats a real compliment as well.. thanks sir!
and no - I haven't forgotten the challenge - headlamp picture will come - count on it...