WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio G - Shock in the nature

903K views 7K replies 696 participants last post by  FarmeR57 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting and perhaps fellow members joining in. Enjoy :)

See less See more
#559 · (Edited)
Bit off topic but interesting to know :)

The Tsingtao Brewery was founded by The Anglo-German Brewery Co. Ltd., an English-German joint stock company based in Hong Kong who owned it until 1916. The brewery was founded on August 15, 1903 as the Germania-Brauerei (Germania Brewery) with a paid-in capital of 400,000 Mexican silver dollars divided into 4,000 shares priced at $100 each.

[ source Wikipedia.org ]

#565 ·
Tom, Tsingtao is the only chinese beer I tasted so far (I think) and I like it :) Somehow I've only seen it in bottles here. When I bought it first time, I went on wikipedia and read about it, so I knew what I was drinking :-d

It was this one:

Here are few photos from todays trip to nature :) Everything is so green right now, I had to take some photos

#566 · (Edited)
Super duper cool shots Nik. Thank you very much for posting. Beautiful ! It's been awhile and you made a cracking start into the new season. Nice and I can really feel that the Spring is in full swing. Yes Tsingtao is pretty famous ( export ) beer. Glad you like it. It's fun beer - not too serious. Take good care and looking forward to more beautiful photos. Best Tom and enjoy your holidays :)