WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio G - Shock in the nature

903K views 7K replies 696 participants last post by  FarmeR57 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting and perhaps fellow members joining in. Enjoy :)

See less See more
#737 ·
once again i made a trip to the baltic sea shelf at Warnemünde (near Rostock) to escape somewhat the christmas shopping craze. :cool:

I started at the old river which is used today mostly for tourists and some smaller professional fisher boats.

There is a SAR cruiser with very macho water guns on the roof and small rescue boat (for the shallow waters) on the back. :)

Finally, beach sand and dunes! :)

Very chilly (2°C and wind), only a few people were visible

Whats that? A lighthouse and a heated place beside it? :)

Its cold outside, lets hav a coffe and an ehhm.. ice. :cool:
Its called "Swedish ice Mug", vanilla ice, apple sauce and cream (i not opted for the egg liqueur usually inside too).
I dont know if the swedish are aware of this swedish speciality here. ;-)

the way back with lighthouse in operation. :)

#768 ·
Rangeman

Attachments

#770 · (Edited)
Trip to Rügen Island in the Baltic Sea:

I visited the lovely town Binz and tried to get some good shots of its 750mm narrow gauge train. :)
First some beach:

The the G and me were lurking for a train beside the tracks. :)

there it is, a smell of steam, coal and hot iron!

Then the train in the other direction came along (with a different engine) :)

Satisfied with the train spotting results i watched the sun down over a small lake nearby.

#773 ·
Trip to Rügen Island in the Baltic Sea:

I visited the lovely town Binz and tried to get some good shots of its 750mm narrow gauge train. :)

The the G and me were lurking for a train beside the tracks. :)
The "Rasender Roland" (english:"Racing Roland")?! Rügen is the island of my childhood vacation memories!

Following: It may be debatable if the ski resort in Arosa can be described as "nature" but my 9400 seemed to be comfortable during some off-piste runs after some extra centimetres of fresh snow:

Snow Winter Geological phenomenon Helmet Mountain range

Red Snow Winter

#772 ·
How wonderful d2mac. Such a nice photo series. The sunset shots are so nice. Rügen must be beautiful. This kind of light and colours in the sky, we don't have in Hong Kong. Simply stunning. Great post ( love the old Locomotive photos ) and thank you very much for taking your time.