WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio G - Shock in the nature

903K views 7K replies 696 participants last post by  FarmeR57 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting and perhaps fellow members joining in. Enjoy :)

See less See more
#1,103 ·
went for a drive back to my little home town a few weeks back, the highway runs through some mountainous rainforests so i decided to stop and take a couple quick snaps :)

literally caught the sun as it was setting, 2 frames later it was gone

town has grown a bit but unsurprisingly still pretty much the same ol sleepy place. cant say i miss it at all, i was def. never meant for country living

#1,106 · (Edited)
Took the Ranger on a trip to visit some nice waterfall last saturday. Was too busy enjoying the scene that i almost forgot taking a picture of it LOL

Carpatakled
Great to see you here SBM :) Very nice shots. Sunsets are one of my fave themes :) Cool post @domoon. Love the waterfall shots. Thanks to both of you :)

#1,116 · (Edited)
Nature claims back old harbour concrete. :)
Thinking about the decay of human remains with support of dutch beer after the trip. ;-)

Wow so nice gents :). Gotta keep up with you guys :) Hopefully sometimes this week :) Dutch beer in Northern Germany. Pretty cool d2mac. Great shots K&L as well. Stunning! Thanks for sharing :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

#1,121 ·
The Moon is part of our nature, it's why we have tides. Here I am combining Joakim's Aug 1st, 2015 moon shot from Sweden and my Aug 30th, 2015 shot from US. (Click on quote link for the original post.)

His was taken with a 18X zoom Casio EX-ZR850, while mine was taken with a 12x zoom Kodak Z812 with manual settings. For sharpness, his photo is clearly better. Here are the same photos with labels added for the major landmarks on the moon.

Moon Celestial event Astronomical object Full moon Sky

Moon Full moon Celestial event Astronomical object Moonlight

Since we are both on the Northern Hemisphere, his photo was likely taken not long after moonrise (Mare Crisium near top), while mine was taken close to moonset (Mare Crisium near bottom).

#1,122 ·
A rare opportunity this morning to capture a photo of a family of deer in my backyard. I see a lot of wildlife here as I am very close to the Pisgah national forest but rarely a whole family unit nor do they usually pose long enough for me to actually get my camera. I took these photos through the glass of my backdoor but they still heard the shutter on my canon and were gone.

They are licking a salt block I put out for them. Amazingly all different kinds of animals feed on the salt blocks I put out, not just the deer. I even see birds pecking at them.

Attachments