WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio G - Shock in the nature

903K views 7K replies 696 participants last post by  FarmeR57 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting and perhaps fellow members joining in. Enjoy :)

See less See more
#1,298 ·
Out with my square this morning on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

The 4th shot is with a wide angle lens and the 5th shot is a telephoto lens shot of the Biltmore House as seen from where I was at on the parkway.

The last shot is a crop of the 5th pic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biltmore_Estate

Most of the parkway will soon be closed for the Winter.

Attachments

#1,305 ·
Spectacular!!!!!! Awesome HK views and Gorgeous Mudmaster Tom; the classiest color squeme[emoji573][emoji7][emoji7]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: Deepsea_dweller
#1,311 ·
More great weather today.

Came home from a short hike and this deer was standing in my driveway.
Amazing Greg. These fellas are uber shy isn't it. Fantastic that you got the chance. Fabulous shot! Love the other photos. Big thanks for posting and enjoy your fabulous weekend weather. Truly uplifting :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

#1,313 ·
Epic post and shot Tom....... very symbolic Kobe and those stairs..... life is beautiful!!!

#1,318 ·
In the forest of my small garden

Watches: G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400 Black, Olive, Camouflage, GW-M5610
Very nice fcasoli. Loving the photos. Green Ranger fits in perfectly! Thanks for showing your little garden too - Enjoy your day :)

Old location, new warrior!

View attachment 6249729
Cool shot bbsrailfan. Loving it. Great vantage point :) and the DW-056 looks uber cool. Gotta read your thread later :) Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone 6+

#1,321 ·

#1,325 ·

Sent from my iPhone 6+
Wonderful Pics Tom[emoji7] urban Nature for the white Ranger[emoji41][emoji41][emoji951][emoji951][emoji951][emoji951]

#1,327 · (Edited)

[ all images by Deepsea_dweller ]

Dutch Lane

Dutch Lane is a trail straddling Hong Kong Wanchai District and Central & Western District. Located below Peak Road and Bowen Road, it connects Wanchai Gap and Magazine Gap. The entire trail is around 1.5 kilometres long.

The trail was not named formally. It is said that a group of Dutch people used to walk between their homes and offices through this trail in the past. Against this background, this trail is commonly known as Dutch Lane.

Dutch Lane is characterized by a tranquil environment with a spectacular view of Central, Wanchai and Victoria Harbour. There're may prominent rocks, streams and various types of vegetation along the trail.