WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio GW7900B-1 for $99.00 !

10K views 68 replies 20 participants last post by  phattbam 
#1 ·
#4 ·
This model is my number 1 most worn G shock.

If the deals for real pick it up ASAP.

#32 ·
I would highly advise that you DO NOT buy from this company. I placed an order for a GA100-1A1 8 days ago and it has yet to have been shipped out. I emailed them and got no response. I sent the email 3 days ago. :-(

I ordered one just now,reviews are great with the company here Shop4brand.com in sherman oaks, CA - RatePoint Reviews
they also are BBB affiliated with a B+ grade which is good enough for me...
Let me know how it goes, if you have a good experience I'll buy one too :-!

#16 ·
I would be a little suspicious, I just purchased a GA100-1A1 for $78 8 days ago and it has yet to ship out, the price looks way too low to me. It never hurts to look up reviews online. Remember, if it's too good to be true it usually is. Unfortunately I'm learning that lesson right now.

#19 · (Edited)
My guess is, you will order it and a few days later get an email saying it is out of stock or back ordered.

Hopefully not because those are great deals for gw7900b.

side note: no one should fear the gw7900b wears too big, IMO it wears smaller than most larger sized G's.

#22 ·
It is a good advice to buy the seller, not the watch. What do the buyers' rating says about this particular seller?

#28 ·
kurzjak and Brendan are both right. Of course, any photo can be stolen, and few of us expect to have a photo of the exact watch that we will receive.

But it currently provides an extra level of confidence for the buyer if the vendor can provide watch photos which appear to be original, and have been taken by the vendor, and not just ripped off the lowest quality stock photos that Casio provides.

Some sellers go to extraordinary lengths to photograph their stock, and why not? It's one of the main (only?) ways that an internet vendor can hope to prove their worth to a potential buyer. For example, both Seiya in Japan, and Watch Tanaka offer much better quality photos than Casio will ever offer, and it's one of the reasons that they get the repeat business that they do.

#30 ·
i can't even fathom how much trouble it would be to photograph every single watch, on it's own, and then post pics of that watch for sale in and of itself. i'm on the consu,er end and even i don't think that's necessary, especially for a seller who is trying to make a business out of selling these watches. if you had, say, 30 gx-56's to sell, you would have to make 30 different listings on your website for each one, which would confuse the hell out of the shoppers, and then keep track of which photos go with with watch, a nearly impossible task since they are identical. i would probably not shop at an online site that had pics and listings for every single watch, it would seem very strange and a little suspect since no one does it that way. i've bought at least 6 g-shocks from crappy stock photos that turned out to be just perfect, there's no need for anything better if you can aasure yourself the seller is trustworthy.

#39 ·
Talk to Jason at Discount Watch Store and he will treat you right. It is a reputable online watch store. Just tell Jason where you saw the price of $99 at shop4brand.com and he will sell it to you for the price of $95.04 delivered outside Connecticut, of course.

#44 ·
For those of you who want to know, I tried the watch out at Nordstrom's and it fit fine on my 7 inch wrist. I compared the watch with my $8,000 Rolex Deepsea and I said to myself what the heck am I wearing an $8,000 watch for, so I just sold it. Now I am going to wear a real man's watch. ha ha ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.