Casio Parts List. - Page 15
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Casio Parts List.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Looking for Bezel screws G-Shock MRG 121

While to my great surprise, I was able to get 2 links for my ancient G-Shock MRG121 from Casio Europe and they gave me a e-mailadres where I could order other parts.

I was very disappointed to hear, they could not provide me with the bezel screws, I "screwed up" when I needed to mount a cleaner bezel I found on the Bay. A few screws where impossible to remove, even with WD40 soaking in it for a long time, so I had it sorted out by a professional metal worker, who managed to remove them. A good thing is, he also polished and brushed my newest and my older bezel to factory finish using his machines, even the older one looks way better.

Not being able to order new screws, "screws" up the look obviously , as you can see from the pictures. Unfortunately the metal pro could not provide me with fitting screws either. As European I obviously cannot ask the USA warehouse for parts, but has anybody, any idea where I can find these tiny special screws? I don't mind if I can only find the brass ones for the titanium, or the black pvd ones for the Eric Clapton version.

I don't even know if these fit other models G or Casio, they look different from the screws for the MRG100 and MRG120. Any alternative but fitting screws with different then a philips head is acceptable like allen bolts or whatever. Last picture is a similar watch with the standard screws.

--
    Jim©

~ So many hobbies, so little money~
    Hidden Content

Banned

Re: Casio Parts List.

Why not make this a sticky since mansrow did most of the work and we can add from there?

Don't let my wife see that list. She just thinks that I'm ordering spring bars here and there.

Name:  SAM_4088 (2).JPG
Views: 686
Size:  105.6 KB

This was a lovely thoughtful gift from my son last xmas. DW 5600 C 1V ( I think). I didn't realise how scarce they were until I came to need a replacement bezel because of cracks in, and bits falling, off the old one. Has anybody got an old worn but complete one they want to get rid of?

Aye Caramba, once they start falling apart it's like a zombie with leprosy. I think it might have to get naked before I lose it all.

Quote Originally Posted by slopingsteve View Post
    Name:  SAM_4088 (2).JPG
Views: 686
Size:  105.6 KB

This was a lovely thoughtful gift from my son last xmas. DW 5600 C 1V ( I think). I didn't realise how scarce they were until I came to need a replacement bezel because of cracks in, and bits falling, off the old one. Has anybody got an old worn but complete one they want to get rid of?
    There is a seller in Brazil that makes new reproduction bezels for that model. But the only way to contact em is through Facebook...search watches.br on Facebook and you will find their page, products, and payment information.

Yes, i contacted this brazilian seller (watches.br on facebook). They told me ebay banished them for sale counterfeit..... Can you belive it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Renato Cunha View Post
    Yes, i contacted this brazilian seller (watches.br on facebook). They told me ebay banished them for sale counterfeit..... Can you belive it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lol I know right.......idk how it's counterfeit if it is replacement resin.

GW-M5610. .. atomic sync never works at L1 signal strength... is this normal?

Syn

Hello, I'm looking for a replacement LED bulb and a link for a MTG 512. Appreciate if anyone is willing to donate or can help me with the part number for it.

Attachment 6083218

Attachment 6083234

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information