Dispute with 4-watches aka nywatchstore.com
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dispute with 4-watches aka nywatchstore.com

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    V8

Dispute with 4-watches aka nywatchstore.com

What is it with these online retailers?

This guy takes an order for 2 watches, 3 days later I send an email to get a tracking number. No reply from that email so I call, Oh, we don't have one of the watches in stock we'll call the distributor to see when we can get one. I call back 2 days later, was told it may be a week, okay, I'll wait. 8 days later get an email stating the watch is unavailable. 4 days later still no refund after 2 emails and phone call. Opened a paypal dispute.

I'm okay with the watch not being in stock but when I placed the order I paid right there with paypal. Once the retailer finds he cannot fill the order and notifies me, he better double time to refund my money, 4 days and still no refund is joke.

A big for this seller.
    MOTORCITYWATCHWORKS

Understeer is when you hit the wall with your front end. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with your rear end. Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall. Torque is how far you move the wall.

Re: Dispute with 4-watches aka nywatchstore.com

sorry u had to found out like that. hope everything works out.

good to know and knowing is half the battle of buying a G.
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Oh man, that's bad.

I wish a prompt and good outcome for you, JG.

V8

Thank guys,

I don't doubt I'll get my money back, what burns me is how this guy is taking his time doing it.

My payment to him was prompt, the courtesy should be returned.
    MOTORCITYWATCHWORKS

Understeer is when you hit the wall with your front end. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with your rear end. Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall. Torque is how far you move the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1 View Post
    Thank guys,

I don't doubt I'll get my money back, what burns me is how this guy is taking his time doing it.

yes yes, ure right. i got burned b4 by other retailer. paid and said no stock. shoulda done a refund ASAP. know how u feel brah !!!!
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Absoluely right. And let me tell you, it's not a discourtesy, it goes far beyond that. Forum etiquette, though, doesn't allow me to say what it is. So I'm asking Mansrow the favor of getting a proper animashun to insert into this thread.

I guess I've been lucky with them, as I've never had a problem. Wrong manuals and/or boxes seems fairly common with them, but that doesn't bother me at the prices I've paid. I think they're honest, but possibly over-stretching themselves, which results in the occasional mess-up. I hope you get your refund soon, and I hope 4-watches get their act together soon, as I'd be sorry to have to cross them off my favorite sellers list.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Thank guys,

I agree completely, it's not only good business it's good manners, I can forgive anything if I am treated with respect, no matter what the cock up is if I feel i have been treated fairly then I continue to do business with them!
    Hidden Content
    All the best,
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxorcist View Post
    I hope you get your refund soon, and I hope 4-watches get their act together soon, as I'd be sorry to have to cross them off my favorite sellers list.
    +1

Yeah, I only have one dealing with them which went very smooth and quick, but they appear to be hit and miss alas. If they get their act together, they would really clean up. What's wrong with earning more money by going the extra with customers?

I've been in sales and service for 20 years now. The cardinal rule that I was raised with and taught is ALWAYS take care of the customer. People may not always talk about their good experiences all the time, but they will surely talk about their negative ones. Even if I have a bad day and unfortunately reflect that to my customers, I always...ALWAYS make up for it the next day, it's not that hard. And on the flip side, if I'm spending my hard earned money on something whether it be $20 or $2000, I don't just expect product, I expect service, not excuses, so if a company spreads themselves thin....invest in more help. Thats just sensible business. I'll always forgive a screwup, we're all human, but to not rectify that screwup promptly is unacceptable.

I really hope it gets taken care of quickly for you JG1. Good luck amigo.
    Apple Watch Space Black Series 2
    Casio G-Shock DW-5600C Speed
    Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR Frogman

Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1 Rescue
    Citizen ATO810-55X
    Movado SE Two-Tone
    Omega SeaMaster Pro Ceramic 212.30.41.20.01.003
    Omega Seamaster Pro Bond Quartz 2221.80

Seiko SKA625
    Seiko Velatura SNAA93
    Seiko V701
    Tag Heuer Auto Chrono Link CAT2010.BA0952