GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all. - Page 17
Like Tree2673Likes

Thread: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast

Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydrian View Post
    Hi,
    You got the replacement bracelet for the watch? I been looking but to no avail. Can point me in the correct direction as to where to buy?

Go to PacParts and search for this number: 91087153865.
    Aydrian and JohnQFord like this.

Quote Originally Posted by VigilantRaven View Post

Go to PacParts and search for this number: 91087153865.
    Thanks a million Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Olyeller68 View Post
    Now it's perfect!

Got the composite braclet for my beast.

Attachment 2724513

Attachment 2724521

Attachment 2724529

Much more comfortable now, don't know if I'll ever take it off!
    AGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I didn't want to do it, I wanted to tell myself that the CF band is kewl, but ARGH!

Was it hard to swap the bands? I'm guessing it's just 2 hex wrenches, a twist, and it's out? Or is there some special trick/tools needed?

Too late! I ordered it! I thought I'd like having the option of tightening or loosening the band depending on my sleeves, but I'm betting the combi-bracelet will allow me to find the "just right" size in between the hole 5 and hole 6 I use on the band.

Seriously, I love the combi-bracelet on my 5600BC, and I totally wanted the next watch to have the same deal. I got this for christmas, and instantly started lusting after the FC versions I was seeing online for a bit more. This way I can have the best of both worlds, and still keep the christmas present I got from my wife!

Just dug around, got my (2) 2 mm hex wrenches handy and ready to go. Bring it on!
    Last edited by Phreddo; January 28th, 2015 at 15:26.
    STEELINOX likes this.

I hope they come out with some more interesting colors.
    Breitling Superocean Héritage Chronographe 46
    Breitling SuperOcean Professional
    CASIO MUDMAN GW9000A-1 G-SHOCK ATOMIC
    G-Shock Gulfmaster GWN1000B-1B

Quote Originally Posted by Phreddo View Post
    AGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I didn't want to do it, I wanted to tell myself that the CF band is kewl, but ARGH!

Was it hard to swap the bands? I'm guessing it's just 2 hex wrenches, a twist, and it's out? Or is there some special trick/tools needed?

Too late! I ordered it! I thought I'd like having the option of tightening or loosening the band depending on my sleeves, but I'm betting the combi-bracelet will allow me to find the "just right" size in between the hole 5 and hole 6 I use on the band.

Seriously, I love the combi-bracelet on my 5600BC, and I totally wanted the next watch to have the same deal. I got this for christmas, and instantly started lusting after the FC versions I was seeing online for a bit more. This way I can have the best of both worlds, and still keep the christmas present I got from my wife!

Just dug around, got my (2) 2 mm hex wrenches handy and ready to go. Bring it on!
    LOL, youra "wisnut" alright !

enjoy,
    Randy
    Phreddo likes this.
    Nylon NATION Co-Conspirator
    Lug Hole Loyalist
    Chamfer Line Inspector

"They call it Mello Yelo"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pete26, MUDMAN, Emergency and 5 others like this.
    Nylon NATION Co-Conspirator
    Lug Hole Loyalist
    Chamfer Line Inspector

Quote Originally Posted by Phreddo View Post
    AGGGHHHH!!!!!!

No special tools needed just the two hex keys. Once you have the screws out you'll see a metal tube that they went through. Push that out and the strap will come off, put the braclet in place, push the tube through, put the screws back in, and enjoy your Beast with it's new composite braclet!
    Aydrian likes this.
    When was it ever a question of need?

Hidden Content

Omega: Seamaster DeVille, Speedmaster 3523.80, Doxa: Sub 750T Pro GMT #387, Prometheus: S80 #75 of 150, Seiko: Alarm Chrono H249-5069, Chrono Diver 7T32-7E49, Black Monster SKX779K1, Orange Monster SKX781K1, Blue Sumo SBDC003, 5 Sports Blue Mini Monster, 5 Sports White Mini Monster, 5 Sports WSNK841, Type II 7559-601A, Casio: G-Shock DW-5000, PathFinder PRT-50, G-Shock DW-003, G-Shock GA100A-7A, G-Shock GD100HC-1, G-Shock G9000MS-1 Mudman, G-Shock G9000MX-2 Mudman, G-Shock G9000MX-4 Mudman, G-Shock GX56-1A King, G-Shock GW3000B-1A, G-Shock DW6900HM-2, G-ShocK DW6900-1V, SGW-100, G-Shock G5600CC-2DR, G-Shock GXW-56E-1JF King, G-Shock GF-8250ER-2 Frogman, G-Shock DW6930-4ER, G-Shock G-9100-2 Gulfman, G-Shock GX-56-1B King, Citizen: NaviHawk Blue Angels C300-Q00842, Largo Eco Drive BL5142-56P, Promaster 300m Pro Diver BJ8050-08E Ecozilla, Timex: Intelligent Quartz T 2N729, Fossil: Blue Titanium TI-5010, AM-4116, AM-2370, Arkitekt FS-4250...

I also got my GPW RAF

But i have one question about the Zulu function (B button).

How does this work?

Because when i press the Zulu button (or B button in the manuel) the seccond hand points to (no, between 10 and 11 o clock or next to the G-Shock text on the watch)?
    Last edited by Adam020; January 29th, 2015 at 18:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam020 View Post
    I also got my GPW RAF

But i have one question about the Zulu function (B button).

How does this work?

Because when i press the Zulu button (or B button in the manuel) the seccond hand points to (no, between 10 and 11 o clock or next to the G-Shock text on the watch)?
    I am just starting to understand this watch as I just got it as well. When you press the B button once it will show if you got a GPS lock that day and will say yes or no. Hold B down for a bit and it will go to Time (this syncs time with one satellite). If you hold it down longer it will go to T+P which is Time and Position (syncs with at least 3 satellites and gets time and location). I'm still a little fuzzy on this myself, but I think that is close.

It takes a little bit to understand this watch that's for sure. The manual is kind of confusing. It goes over syncing so many times and seems redundant. Hard to find good answers in the manual.
    Last edited by Phantasm; January 29th, 2015 at 20:21.
    Adam020 likes this.

Thanks Phantasm for the reply.

yes its confusing...i will do the T+P mode tomorrow morning (because you only can operate this mode at 06:00hrs till 08:00hrs....right?). But if that works...then you will see the "Zulu" time?
    Phantasm likes this.

Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information