GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all. - Page 4
Like Tree2660Likes

Thread: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1036
  1. #31
    Member Piowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    5,787

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    Wow, RAF ahead. Again.

    GPW-1000-RAF .................................................. .. 6 watches (LukeDuke100, Cbrbamby09, Time4playnow, Timesurfer, Showtime240, Spyharpy)

    GPW-1000-4A .................................................. .... 5 watches (iJeff, Kawei, JonL, Timesurfer(2))

    GPW-1000-2A .................................................. .... 3 watches (Gripmaster, Time4playnow, JonL)

    GPW-1000-1A .................................................. .... 3 watches (Gripmaster, Olyeller68, Timesurfer)

    GPW-1000-1B .................................................. .... 2 watches (Steelinox, Knives and Lint)

    GPW-1000FC-1A9 ................................................. 1 watch (Time4playnow)

    GPW-1000FC-1A


    Together .................................................. .......... 20 watches


    GGGGPPPPWWWW - Timesurfer (4 watches)
    GGGPPPWWW - Time4playnow (3 watches)
    GGPPWW - Gripmaster, JonL (2 watches)
    GPW - iJeff, Kawei, LukeDuke100, Cbrbamby09, Steelinox, Knives and Lint, Olyeller68, Showtime240, Spyharpy (1 watch)


    Cheers, Piowa

  2. #32
    Member Altan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    811

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    Talk about a "wrist presence" for sure
    Attached Images Attached Images

    MUDMAN, Nemo, Time4Playnow and 5 others like this.
    Altan
    Houston, TX

  3. #33
    Member D1cky986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Gloucestershire, UK.
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    Here is my Group of Beasties..

    GPW-1000RAF, GPW-1000-1BJF, GPW-1000-2AJF, GPW-1000-4AJF
    Attached Images Attached Images

    MUDMAN, Nemo, Time4Playnow and 4 others like this.

  4. #34
    Member John_Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    529

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    Reporting in (just one for me so-far -- let's hope it stays this way...).

    STEELINOX, MUDMAN, Nemo and 4 others like this.

  5. #35
    Member Will3020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ZX14-R
    Posts
    7,587

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.



    The beast
    alund and Deepsea_dweller like this.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending".Hidden Content Hidden Content

  6. #36
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by John_Harrison View Post
    Reporting in (just one for me so-far -- let's hope it stays this way...).

    Very unlikely but we'll Play along for now...

  7. #37
    Member John_Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    529

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by gripmaster View Post
    Very unlikely but we'll Play along for now...
    Just let us pretend that we all have the will power...

    What is funny though is that the GWN now appears to be a reasonably sized watch for everyday use.

    Pete26, STEELINOX, Nemo and 2 others like this.

  8. #38
    Member Piowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    5,787

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    GPW-1000-RAF .................................................. .. 7 watches (LukeDuke100, Cbrbamby09, Time4playnow, Timesurfer, Showtime240, Spyharpy, D1cky986)

    GPW-1000-4A .................................................. .... 7 watches (iJeff, Kawei, JonL, Timesurfer(2), Altan, D1cky986)

    GPW-1000-2A .................................................. .... 4 watches (Gripmaster, Time4playnow, JonL, D1cky986)

    GPW-1000-1B .................................................. .... 4 watches (Steelinox, Knives and Lint, D1cky986, John_Harrison)

    GPW-1000-1A .................................................. .... 3 watches (Gripmaster, Olyeller68, Timesurfer)

    GPW-1000FC-1A9 ................................................. 1 watch (Time4playnow)

    GPW-1000FC-1A


    Together .................................................. .......... 26 watches


    GGGGPPPPWWWW - Timesurfer, D1cky986 (4 watches)
    GGGPPPWWW - Time4playnow (3 watches)
    GGPPWW - Gripmaster, JonL (2 watches)
    GPW - iJeff, Kawei, LukeDuke100, Cbrbamby09, Steelinox, Knives and Lint, Olyeller68, Showtime240, Spyharpy, Altan, John_Harrison (1 watch)


    Cheers, Piowa
    Last edited by Piowa; December 13th, 2014 at 16:28.
    Pete26, Time4Playnow and D1cky986 like this.

  9. #39
    Member Time4Playnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    3,848

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piowa View Post
    GPW-1000-RAF .................................................. .. 7 watches (LukeDuke100, Cbrbamby09, Time4playnow, Timesurfer, Showtime240, Spyharpy, D1cky986)

    GPW-1000-4A .................................................. .... 7 watches (iJeff, Kawei, JonL, Timesurfer(2), Altan, D1cky986)

    GPW-1000-2A .................................................. .... 4 watches (Gripmaster, Time4playnow, JonL, D1cky986)

    GPW-1000-1B .................................................. .... 4 watches (Steelinox, Knives and Lint, D1cky986, John_Harrison)

    GPW-1000-1A .................................................. .... 3 watches (Gripmaster, Olyeller68, Timesurfer)

    GPW-1000FC-1A9 ................................................. 1 watch (Time4playnow)

    GPW-1000FC-1A


    Together .................................................. .......... 26 watches


    GGGGPPPPWWWW - Timesurfer, D1cky986 (4 watches)
    GGGPPPWWW - Time4playnow (3 watches)
    GGPPWW - Gripmaster, JonL (2 watches)
    GPW - iJeff, Kawei, LukeDuke100, Cbrbamby09, Steelinox, Knives and Lint, Olyeller68, Showtime240, Spyharpy, Altan, John_Harrison (1 watch)


    Cheers, Piowa

    Looks like I'm still the only g-shocker so far to have the GPW-1000FC-1A9JF!! Trust me guys, you would LOVE its awesomeness!! Some of you should think about picking one up! lol
    gripmaster likes this.

  10. #40
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: GPW : "T H E B E A S T" THREAD OF AWESOMENESS - Title says it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by John_Harrison View Post
    Just let us pretend that we all have the will power...

    What is funny though is that the GWN now appears to be a reasonably sized watch for everyday use.


    of course, Gulfmaster is absolutely compact and practical... now more than ever!

Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Affordables Buy/Sell/Trade? TAG "F71" IN SALES TITLE!!!
      By goody2141 in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 50
      Last Post: October 28th, 2013, 20:47
    2. Replies: 4
      Last Post: October 8th, 2012, 19:36
    3. FS::::> "Feeler thread" Seiko SUMO "Military Mod" PROSPEX SBDC001
      By laughinggull in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: August 21st, 2012, 22:30
    4. Replies: 0
      Last Post: September 29th, 2011, 17:10

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •