HB Watches

Thread: HB Watches

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

HB Watches

Looking to get in contact with hb watches i have tried emaililg them 4 times without reply and the contact number on there site did not ring. can anyone help please?????

Re: HB Watches

This was posted on their website under "Contact Us", did you pay with Paypay or Credit card. Personally I suggest you pursue other avenues if you already paid them.

HB Watches
    1080 McDonald Avenue
    Suite# 291
    Brooklyn, NY 11204

EMAIL (recommended)
    We can be reached via email 7 days a week and usually respond within 24 hours or less.
    Please fill out the following short form below to contact us, and we will be glad to help answer whatever questions you may have.

Phone #
    (347)-410-9965
    NFW AutoPilot, Steinhart Nav B-Uhr II 44 mm Automatic., Seiko "BFS" SNKF09. Seiko "Spork" SRP043K. TAWATEC E.O. DIVER, Casio GA100-1A1 & lots of G-Shocks.

Yeah i have tried emailing them but they have not replied to me. i just want to find out about an order i have placed. i have even tried ringing but nothing and also they are not listed on yellowpages newyork where they are based this is very unprofessional as a business.

I emailed them several days ago and never got a reply, either. I won't give them anything else.

Sorry to read about this, guys... once again.

If you do a search on HB Watches in this forum, you'll see that the lack of communication there is not the exception, but the constant.

Northern California - in the shadow of Mt. Diablo

I checked the BBB just to see what it showed for them. Not much other than this rather ominous statement:

"This business recently came to our attention. We are attempting to gather information on the business. Please check back in four to six weeks"

http://search.newyork.bbb.org/report...age=1&id=92572

I haven't bought anything from them, but came close several times.

I'm in the same boat, ordered a GIEZ from them a couple of weeks ago and have had no reply from numerous emails. I've since got another watch coming from elsewhere so have emailed saying I want to cancel my order (the HB watch appears to be out of stock) and if they are not in touch within the next couple of days i will pursue other methods. I hope we can sort this out amicably but its worrying that other members are having the same problems getting in touch with them.
    best of luck guys
    E

I'll put this as politely as I can, if you've paid them and haven't got your goods report them to your credit card company. If you've paid them through PayPal dispute the claim with PayPal you should be able to recover your money.
    NFW AutoPilot, Steinhart Nav B-Uhr II 44 mm Automatic., Seiko "BFS" SNKF09. Seiko "Spork" SRP043K. TAWATEC E.O. DIVER, Casio GA100-1A1 & lots of G-Shocks.

DO NOT ORDER HERE!
    After ordering, your order will stay on 'Processing'.
    No replies will be given to emails or contact form on the site, phone number does not ring.
    Waited about 4 weeks now and still nothing.
    VERY dissatisfied.

jfitie@gmail.com

I am absolutley disgusted I having been watching the post everyday but no new G shock but just a finacial loss I am now going to have to get on to my credit card company to find out what I can do I have a headache already thinking about the hassel this will cause me I am so p*ssed off.
    Everyone should be made aware of HB WATCHES.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast