Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here! - Page 19
Like Tree561Likes

Thread: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Re: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Well, glad I got my white in. Was a really nice deal for a change. Looks like she'll be my daily driver for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by STavros78 View Post
    Hello yes iam Greek :) . unfortunately Greek market is dry G-wise and the prices are silly high.All GWN-1000 colourways are around 500 euros and more.Silly.only way is ebay and generally net prices.Kalamata is a very nice place close to the sea and with a great night life beaches and women.its in the South though around 300 kms far from me.
    Oh yes, Kalamata is a very beautiful place. The beaches there are really nice and the women there are very beautiful too. They are what I call in Greek, "mounares gamiares". I also love the Greek food over there. There's nothing better and nothing like a Greek kitchen.

Also, that's exactly what I thought about the G-Shock prices over there in Greece too. That they must be very expensive. Especially with the high import and VAT taxes that they put on everything over there. I suppose that the best alternative for many Greeks over there is to buy everything from EBay to get a better deal and to avoid the VAT and import taxes there. It's the smart thing to do. These GWN1000 Gulfman watches are very beautiful watches, but IMHO they are definitely not worth the $500 retail price. They are overpriced on the retail level. I've been wanting to own the Gulfman now for over 3 years, but I wasn't going to spend $250 to $400+ or more for it. I had a feeling that the prices would have to eventually come down somewhat under the $200 mark in order for me to spring to buy one. Because of the 66% and 69% drop in prices, I was able to afford the Gulfman, so I purchased 3 of them to wear them in rotation throughout the week. I wished that the G-Shocks like the Gulfman, the Frogman and some of the other higher end models were more affordable like they used to be during the 80's and 90's.
    Last edited by hoss; April 18th, 2017 at 00:20.
    Fujoor and STavros78 like this.

We never get deals like this in the EU, ever. And none of the vendors that have these deals would ship over here. Gulfmasters are 575€ in Slovenia... :-S
    Omega Seamaster Ploprof
    Panerai PAM087
    Panerai PAM372
    Hamilton Ventura XXL
    Casio G-Shock Rangeman
    Casio Royale

Quote Originally Posted by therion View Post
    We never get deals like this in the EU, ever. And none of the vendors that have these deals would ship over here. Gulfmasters are 575€ in Slovenia... :-S
    That's ridiculous to pay 575 Euros for a Gulfmaster.

Meanwhile, the white Gulfmaster that was at an excellent sales discount deal of $156.99 the other day is now being sold at a higher price of $274.99 by the same EBay seller. I'm so glad that I made the move and bought 3 Gulfmasters, the white, the black and the yellow ones all at 65%, 66% and 69% off the retail price.
    WES51 and STavros78 like this.

Thumbs Up Re: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Last edited by hoss; April 18th, 2017 at 17:36.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    Oh yes, Kalamata is a very beautiful place. The beaches there are really nice and the women there are very beautiful too. They are what I call in Greek, "mounares gamiares". I also love the Greek food over there. There's nothing better and nothing like a Greek kitchen.

Also, that's exactly what I thought about the G-Shock prices over there in Greece too. That they must be very expensive. Especially with the high import and VAT taxes that they put on everything over there. I suppose that the best alternative for many Greeks over there is to buy everything from EBay to get a better deal and to avoid the VAT and import taxes there. It's the smart thing to do. These GWN1000 Gulfman watches are very beautiful watches, but IMHO they are definitely not worth the $500 retail price. They are overpriced on the retail level. I've been wanting to own the Gulfman now for over 3 years, but I wasn't going to spend $250 to $400+ or more for it. I had a feeling that the prices would have to eventually come down somewhat under the $200 mark in order for me to spring to buy one. Because of the 66% and 69% drop in prices, I was able to afford the Gulfman, so I purchased 3 of them to wear them in rotation throughout the week. I wished that the G-Shocks like the Gulfman, the Frogman and some of the other higher end models were more affordable like they used to be during the 80's and 90's.
    LOL i can only agree with all that u mentioned for Greece not cause i live there but it has some great advantages for someone to live there.
    I also agree with what u said on the pricing of the Gulfmasters.u did a wise thing to buy all three of them at a great hot deal.
    Enjoy them in good health and post a lot of pics so that we can enjoy them as well

Quote Originally Posted by STavros78 View Post
    LOL i can only agree with all that u mentioned for Greece not cause i live there but it has some great advantages for someone to live there.
    I also agree with what u said on the pricing of the Gulfmasters.u did a wise thing to buy all three of them at a great hot deal.
    Enjoy them in good health and post a lot of pics so that we can enjoy them as well
    Thank you Stavros. Euxaristo para poli. Kai Xristos Anesti!
    I will try to get some pictures up on here after I get everything. I've been wanting to own this particular Gulfmaster model for the last 3 years and I'm very excited about getting them and wearing each of them. I've been wearing my DW5600E, my A158, my A168, my older GW9000 and GW9010 Mudmans the last many years over here and also while in Greece. My wrist badly needs a change of scenery from what I've been wearing the last 10 years now that I bought the GWN1000 Gulfman watches. I can't wait.
    STavros78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    Thank you Stavros. Euxaristo para poli. Kai Xristos Anesti!
    I will try to get some pictures up on here after I get everything. I've been wanting to own this particular Gulfmaster model for the last 3 years and I'm very excited about getting them and wearing each of them. I've been wearing my DW5600E, my A158, my A168, my older GW9000 and GW9010 Mudmans the last many years over here and also while in Greece. My wrist badly needs a change of scenery from what I've been wearing the last 10 years now that I bought the GWN1000 Gulfman watches. I can't wait.
    I hope you enjoy your fleet of Gulfmasters. You got an unbelievable deal on the trio.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryK30 View Post
    I hope you enjoy your fleet of Gulfmasters. You got an unbelievable deal on the trio.
    Thank you. I'm very grateful that I was able to get what I got with the excellent deal on the Gulfmasters. I want to enjoy all three of them.
    STavros78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryK30 View Post
    Buy 1, get 2 for free.
    GaryK30, STavros78 and flu like this.

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information