Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here! - Page 21
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Re: Hey! I spotted a CASIO DEAL here!

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    Congrats on your great deal on the GulfMASTERs!!

Last year I got a GWN-1000C for $224, which I thought was a fantastic deal. (it was, at the time!) I have never EVER seen any of them, NEW, lower than $200. So this was truly an amazing deal!! Glad I picked up a white one myself!
    Thank you Time4Playnow. And may you also enjoy your white Gulfmaster too.
    Time4Playnow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ossamanity View Post
    Yup. 2 months ago somebody suggested me to get the Gwm5610 and I followed the advice and now I got the square G.shock bug. I have seen soooo many videos, pictures, posts,threads about it I think im ready to do a life long commitment and get the 5000.
    Atleast thats what im telling myself.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    My route: DW5600E > GW5000 > now on the lookout for a good deal on a GWM5610. I've seen 'em for ~$60 after lots of coupon stacking at Kohls. Just gotta be patient til it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryK30 View Post
    I've seen more Casios sold by third-party vendors on Amazon that don't mention any warranty.
    Not trying to derail this thread, but yeah, what is up with that. Somehow I thought Asturion Warranty was standard for Amazon third party sales. Unfortunately the STW 1000 that I ordered a few days ago on Amazon did not mention any warranty either.
    GaryK30 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    I'm sure some others here who have shopped and/or looked at Gs in Japan would know if you could expect to get it cheaper there or not. I have no idea....

Anyone, anyone??? Buehler, Buehler????
    from what ive found, its cheaper to buy online. on my several trips ive searched all variety of stores for the best price and while there is some variation and like most countries/cities theres the occassional good bargain for a clearance item, in general theyre more expensive or at best, about the same. if you really want to find a deal youll need to get a hold of a local G nut that trawls the stores and online shops regularly. you might even get lucky in the used market. dont expect someone whos not really into watches to magically find a good price simply cos theyre in the country.

an example of the 5k tho - ヨドバシ.com - カシオ CASIO G-SHOCK ジーショック GW-5000-1JF [MULTIBAND6 (マルチバンド6)]【無料配達】

you should be able to get a discount by showing your passport so you dont have to pay tax and you might get a further couple bucks off by using credit card but even then the savings wont be that much plus you have to wait, which to me can be worth $20-30 in itself!

that ebay one is looking pretty good imo ;)

Found much better prices on Casio in Hong Kong than Japan.
    Ossamanity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by soulbridgemedia View Post
    from what ive found, its cheaper to buy online. on my several trips ive searched all variety of stores for the best price and while there is some variation and like most countries/cities theres the occassional good bargain for a clearance item, in general theyre more expensive or at best, about the same. if you really want to find a deal youll need to get a hold of a local G nut that trawls the stores and online shops regularly. you might even get lucky in the used market. dont expect someone whos not really into watches to magically find a good price simply cos theyre in the country.

an example of the 5k tho - ヨドバシ.com - カシオ CASIO G-SHOCK ジーショック GW-5000-1JF [MULTIBAND6 (マルチバンド6)]【無料配達】

you should be able to get a discount by showing your passport so you dont have to pay tax and you might get a further couple bucks off by using credit card but even then the savings wont be that much plus you have to wait, which to me can be worth $20-30 in itself!

that ebay one is looking pretty good imo ;)
    Thanks. Yea that's the thing a non-watch person won't show that level of enthusiasm in finding a good deal or something unique. I will keep an eye on the bay.
    Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians.
    Hidden Content

From love's plectrum arises
    the song of the string of life
    Love is the light of life
    love is the fire of life

Just got mine. This thing is HUGE, but incredibly comfortable for its size. Definitely oozes quality.

Im not used to such a large watch (previously had a Protrek prw3500 that I just couldn't live with), but at this price, I think I can make it work.

Glad I was able to stumble upon this deal. Was just randomly browsing around eBay and it popped up. Thought the price was too good to be true and assumed it was a scam, but others on the forum were able to vouch for the seller. Score!!

Congrats to all others who got in on the deal.

Excellent deal!
    Last edited by hoss; April 19th, 2017 at 17:41.

Quote Originally Posted by buster71 View Post

Just got mine. This thing is HUGE, but incredibly comfortable for its size. Definitely oozes quality.

Im not used to such a large watch (previously had a Protrek prw3500 that I just couldn't live with), but at this price, I think I can make it work.

Glad I was able to stumble upon this deal. Was just randomly browsing around eBay and it popped up. Thought the price was too good to be true and assumed it was a scam, but others on the forum were able to vouch for the seller. Score!!

Congrats to all others who got in on the deal.

It looks beautiful on your wrist. I can't wait until I get mine this week.
    yankeexpress likes this.

I got an email from Discount watch store. If you download their app and make a purchase using the app, you can apply the code APP20 and get a 20% discount. It's only valid for the first 300 customers. This way the Rangeman is only 154$ and the old Frogman 336$ :)
    Omega Seamaster Ploprof
    Panerai PAM087
    Panerai PAM372
    Hamilton Ventura XXL
    Casio G-Shock Rangeman
    Casio Royale

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information