Thread: How do you turn off alarm on Casio STR-30

How do you turn off alarm on Casio STR-30

Hey

How do you turn off alarm on Casio STR-300?

Thanks for answering

Re: How do you turn off alarm on Casio STR-30

Quote Originally Posted by faktum View Post
    Hey

How do you turn off alarm on Casio STR-300?

Thanks for answering
    Hi faktum, welcome to the forum.

Never heard of it but if you look on the back, assuming it's a Casio watch, there will be a rectangle with a number in it.
    That is the module number. Once you have that you can go to the Casio website and maybe find the manual by entering the module number into the box on the following page.

http://world.casio.com/wat/download/en/manual/

Thank you very much for answering guys. Tried too look at that manual WT_351 posted, but it didn't work. Do you guys know how to turn it off?

Many thanks

I don't think we know the watch, so you/we need the module number, as kpatt said.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Since you attempted to look at the manual for 2575, I'll assume that is the module you have and will try and condense the instructions.

According to the manual, the "A" button toggles alarms 2 thru 5 on and off. "A" is the button on the top of the case, at about 11 o'clock.

Alarm 1 can either be a snooze or one-time alarm. It does not state specifically, but I am guessing that the "A" button will also toggle alarm 1.

You will have to scroll through all 5 alarms to make sure none of them are set to on. Use the "D" button to scroll through the different alarms. "D" is the button at the bottom of the case, about 7 o'clock.

I don't know why neither of the links above did not work for you, but this is not one of the more basic Casios and I recommend you figure out how to access the full manual. (Basic manuals are 1 to 1.5 pages. This one is 4 pages). Do you have Adobe Acrobat?
    Last edited by WT_351; May 1st, 2007 at 01:21.

Hi Faktum,

DO you see or in the display at time keeping mode. If you see this, it means one of the alarms is activateds. While scrolling through the alarms as described earlier, you'll see these signes appear if an alarm is activated. It's not there when toggled off. In all alarms this sign should not appear if you want to turn off the alarm on your watch. You got to switch on/off for every single alarm.

Note that the hourly chime sign is this one:

I hope this helps,

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Hi and thank you one more time for answering guys. Youg guys are extremely helpful and nice by helping me.

Know how to like scroll down to the different alarms and regulate the time for each one of them, but not too excactly turn it off. Tried to read that Adobe Reader thing, but didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by faktum View Post
    Hi and thank you one more time for answering guys. Youg guys are extremely helpful and nice by helping me.

Know how to like scroll down to the different alarms and regulate the time for each one of them, but not too excactly turn it off. Tried to read that Adobe Reader thing, but didn't get it.
    In Alarm mode push the "A" button(@ the top of the watch), this should turn each Alarm on/off; hope this helps.

Brad
    Brad
    Have a great day.

Thread Information